R2 where are you ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 where are you ?

These past weeks a lot of hackers , scammers , cheaters have infiltrated the game. We see them , we know them we have send hundreds of tickets and what does r2 do to protect all of us players paying for the game ....NOTHING.!!! R2 wake the hell up protect us or just say that your incapable of secure the game from hacking i see players 3 months old pass me by and literaly destroy everything i build ( PAYED) for and instead of bann delete or do whatever you should be doing you just turn your looks to a diff direction saying ''hack ? what hack ?'' . Get serious .. Yes those hackers have payed also so what ? does that mean they can do whatever they like cause they know how top exploit the game and pay some cash also ? WE WANT YOU TO TAKE ACTION NOW AND GET THOSE ***** OUT THE GAME OR TRUST ME YOU WILL HAVE NO GAME IN A MONTH. 4 of my guildmates and friends quited this week and a lot of ppl are on the verge of quit also so if you dont want to be left with hackers in game start reading those tickets and get ppl stripped down imediatelly .....Oh and plz dont post an answer like ''Fill a ticket and our guys will check it '' CAUSE YOU NEVER DO !!!!!!!!!

well bro if you paid r2 100$ per ticket you send then surely they would read it money is all they care and they dont waste time in reading unless they get paid. But yes something mustbe done and fast or they will be no game
    Wartune
    Name : Death✞Lord
    Server : s144
    Profession : Knight
    Level : 80

Blade Hunter
    Name : Death✞Lady
    Server : s14
    Profession : Valkyrie
    Level : 175
    BR:3106340

Comment

There Are Alot Of Tickets Send In Daily, Especially Because Of The Chaos Wing Change In Crystal Saga.
      Imagine 63 Servers With At Least 100+ People Each Who Bought Chaos Wings Putting In Tickets To Get Their Permanent Ones.
      Sorry That Its Taking Long For Them To Get Back To You And Hopefully They Get Back To You Shortly.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I love the hacking threads, always make me giggle

First assumption...*someone beat me?!!! Hackers!*

Reminds me of a BG win I got the other day, immediately my opponent screamed dryad hunter! Til I pointed out the Grim reaper notification that appeared when I killed him ^^

Carry on, as you were...

*grabs popcorn*
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

true story

Comment

R2 is in Europe

And show us some screenshots before raging like a bull, haczkers, hazgers!!

Comment

Just because you saying someone hacked, doesn't mean that they did. And just because the history log of a player is completely normal, doesn't prove that he/she is innocent either. Because it is like that, there are hackers in a game. The only ones we can catch is the ones we have proofs about, and not all of them are that careless. All and all, if you can't stand it anymore, be gone and be done with it.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                I love the hacking threads, always make me giggle

First assumption...*someone beat me?!!! Hackers!*

Reminds me of a BG win I got the other day, immediately my opponent screamed dryad hunter! Til I pointed out the Grim reaper notification that appeared when I killed him ^^

Carry on, as you were...

*grabs popcorn*
                1st i didnt see anywhere that guy cried that he lost in bg so dont make stupid replys before u read first 2nd get your popcorns and say something clever next time
                Wartune

Blade Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  Just because you saying someone hacked, doesn't mean that they did. And just because the history log of a player is completely normal, doesn't prove that he/she is innocent either. Because it is like that, there are hackers in a game. The only ones we can catch is the ones we have proofs about, and not all of them are that careless. All and all, if you can't stand it anymore, be gone and be done with it.
                  so u are a hacker and u got annoyed ????
                  Wartune

Blade Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by UnCoeurMort View Post
                    1st i didnt see anywhere that guy cried that he lost in bg so dont make stupid replys before u read first 2nd get your popcorns and say something clever next time
                    I did say *reminds me of* ...

I was using an analogy ^^
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                      I did say *reminds me of* ...

I was using an analogy ^^
                      Blitz u can use whatever you want for what i care i didnt mentioned you at all besides i have reported you already remember but this thing has to stop now i dont care if you are among the cheaters or not i say hackers must be stopped and i agree with ps enough is enough
                      Wartune

Blade Hunter

Comment

Blitz u can use whatever you want for what i care i didnt mentioned you at all besides i have reported you already remember but this thing has to stop now i dont care if you are among the cheaters or not i say hackers must be stopped and i agree with ps enough is enough
                        R2 were very cross at me for buying balens after you reported me
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

Comment

so u are a hacker and u got annoyed ????
                          Feel free to say what you want, I might be a hacker, I might not. Though I have so many people calling me hacker already, having another ticket on my toon wouldn't prove that I did hack, now would it?

And annoyed? No, it's just that I have my mood swings, sometimes I want to hear more of a whiner, sometimes I don't, and that's just something happen on a daily basis.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            Feel free to say what you want, I might be a hacker, I might not. Though I have so many people calling me hacker already, having another ticket on my toon wouldn't prove that I did hack, now would it?

And annoyed? No, it's just that I have my mood swings, sometimes I want to hear more of a whiner, sometimes I don't, and that's just something happen on a daily basis.

i think we are the only 2 ones the read this post :P
                            Wartune

Blade Hunter

Comment

i think we are the only 2 ones the read this post :P
                              me 3! dont underestimate the reading power of some1 bored

Comment

Working...
                              X