Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

How far has your group gone in the Spire?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How far has your group gone in the Spire?

    Title says it all. I play on a different version but our forums suck so I figured I would ask here. We beat lv12 last night using the set up: Mage(healer), Mage(thunderer build plus puri and restoration), Archer, and Knight(DD/EDD build)

  • #2
    Furthest I've been is 11. Damned Eye.....
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

    Retired, but still lurking forums.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
      Furthest I've been is 11. Damned Eye.....
      Same, only way I see it being possible with us is to do it one at a time.

      One person always in Guardian, as guardian wears off someone else revives and uses guardian, and then continues for a couple of rounds while the next person does it and so on. Otherwise the damage received is just way too much.

      Comment


      • #4
        Our Knight dies once or twice on eye fight because of the debuff but we have this unspoken rule that we don't revive him right away so he avoids getting the debuff next round. The eye is never a guaranteed win as we have had several instances where a resto is a second or two too late.

        Comment


        • #5
          You can puri the eye debuff. And you can get extra revive from killing thieves. Killing lvl11 eye with 65k+ Br average team is quite possible.

          Comment


          • #6
            Died at level 13.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

            Comment


            • #7
              45-52br at the time, first time reaching floor 9.
              Buffed after class wars 55/60br 1 hit away from killing 9.
              It was not so fun >.>
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

              Comment


              • #8
                atm we run with bad setup 2 knights 70-72k BR, 1 archer 73k BR 1 mage 65k+ BR. and we can kill both 11 and 12, actually 12 is easier then 11( EYE)
                but eye isn't so hard if u have a good mage that puri the debuff from the eye.

                For 13 i belive u need 75k BR mage minimum to tank !
                BAN-KAI

                Joined 14/01/2013

                Comment


                • #9
                  I pretty much think no team has ever passed 13.
                  My highest lvl is 13 and from there, the boss hits me to darn hard :P
                  âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                  âœ* Prizzly
                  âœ* Knight
                  âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                    I pretty much think no team has ever passed 13.
                    My highest lvl is 13 and from there, the boss hits me to darn hard :P
                    Indeed...damned mage is hard to kill...hits me with 65k when it crits XD guess 19k pdef and almost 17k mdef isn't enough to let us survive it for now....will need Zebq's def stats and throw in fulll buff...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lv 12 we do easily but we have been unlucky with the bonus goblins i think we can beat lv 13 pretty easily too if we get a couple of goblins and they fix hp bug where it looks like archers have more hp than they actually do.
                      so far my team as reached lv13 and took lv 13 down to 1 bar. we will soon beat 13.
                      knight archer mage healer and mage damage.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Last night we managed to take 13 down to 1/3 of second bar, I'm sure if we all bought extra wraths we could down it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          Indeed...damned mage is hard to kill...hits me with 65k when it crits XD guess 19k pdef and almost 17k mdef isn't enough to let us survive it for now....will need Zebq's def stats and throw in fulll buff...
                          lets ask her/his money so i can tank that shizzle ;p

                          anyway, guess with extra buffs from the goblins it would be possible, yet I think people need to get higher stats first for that.
                          butya, I wanan see a screenie whoever pulls it of, so i can worship them x)
                          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                          âœ* Prizzly
                          âœ* Knight
                          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Can't confirm, but feels like each time you get runes from treasure thieves there seems to be some math that makes later bosses stronger... lv. 13 boss normally does 8-12k to me (single-target attack, not the weak aoe) if no Treasure Thieves showed up on the road; compared to the fact that he was doing 34-43k to me on a run where we had 5 treasure thieves show up. No damage received debuffs on either run, both damage values came before he did his 1000% damage increase, no IS or apollo used on either run. Can't say our group has actually bothered to purchase runes before beginning, so as to whether or not these balen-bought version would affect anything, I'm uncertain. Just wondering... has anyone else seemed to notice this?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                              Can't confirm, but feels like each time you get runes from treasure thieves there seems to be some math that makes later bosses stronger... lv. 13 boss normally does 8-12k to me (single-target attack, not the weak aoe) if no Treasure Thieves showed up on the road; compared to the fact that he was doing 34-43k to me on a run where we had 5 treasure thieves show up. No damage received debuffs on either run, both damage values came before he did his 1000% damage increase, no IS or apollo used on either run. Can't say our group has actually bothered to purchase runes before beginning, so as to whether or not these balen-bought version would affect anything, I'm uncertain. Just wondering... has anyone else seemed to notice this?
                              I haven't notice this but I'll watch it the next time.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X