Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

special items.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special items.

Why is it that no one can get any of the lvl 7 or 6 gems on the VIP wheel. if you are not going to allow us to have them why are they on there. and another thing. Why did they change the battle grounds you know how har it is for a lvl 66 to kill a lvl 75. pretty difficult. all im saying is that some of us cant afford to spend a ridiculous amount of money on the game so why not give us a break huh.

game is owned by company,company needs to earn money.

Comment

There are reasons to whine about anything in the game. So, I guess once you're done, you can go back to improving your character via hard work.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Arcaelous View Post
        Why is it that no one can get any of the lvl 7 or 6 gems on the VIP wheel. if you are not going to allow us to have them why are they on there. and another thing. Why did they change the battle grounds you know how har it is for a lvl 66 to kill a lvl 75. pretty difficult. all im saying is that some of us cant afford to spend a ridiculous amount of money on the game so why not give us a break huh.
        It is possible it was shown in this thread,
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ten&highlight=[guide]+rigged+wheel+beaten
        Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
        It means going for it anyway
        because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

It's to scam players by making it look like you can obtain it. LOL

BTW... that "link"

You really think 3 players out of 30,000 players justify it? lawl... 0.0003% chance to get?

(the amount of ppls is based on players using the wheel since the feature is out, not current players)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

BTW... that "link"

You really think 3 players out of 30,000 players justify it? lawl... 0.0003% chance to get?

(the amount of ppls is based on players using the wheel since the feature is out, not current players)
            Ok, let's give everyone a pack that includes a full set of level 8 gems and the socketing rods to use them... While we're at it I think every new character should start with enough crystaloids, legendary stones, and insignia to make every set of armor and give them 5000 whips and the wildfire steed to start with.
            [S52] Jynx

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

BTW... that "link"

lol >_>
              If you see what Arcaelous said, he/she said that No one can get any of the lvl 7 or 6 gems on the VIP wheel In that link it did show it is possible.
              Boom o_0
              Very rare to get it indeed but not impossible
              Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
              It means going for it anyway
              because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigwolfpack View Post
                Ok, let's give everyone a pack that includes a full set of level 8 gems and the socketing rods to use them... While we're at it I think every new character should start with enough crystaloids, legendary stones, and insignia to make every set of armor and give them 5000 whips and the wildfire steed to start with.
                Exactly, think alittle.

Using raw balens to make one lvl 7 gem is several thousands of $. DO YOU THINK A COMPANY GIVES THAT AWAY EVERY 3-4 DAYS?
                HELL NO!

BUT THEY MAKE IT POSSIBLE! just like winning some thousand dollar on lotto is hard, so is this.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedLordess View Post
                  It is possible it was shown in this thread,
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ten&highlight=[guide]+rigged+wheel+beaten
                  That's a fake. Nobody has ever gotten one.

Comment

No it's true, I've been on a server where a guy got it once.

Comment

Originally posted by Landswalker View Post
                      That's a fake. Nobody has ever gotten one.
                      You're wrong, I've seen somebody get a lvl 6 or 7 gem from VIP wheel. Can't remember which gem but I DO remember that he/she got one.
                      Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean other haven't. as krackenker said above, these gems are worth a lot of money, isnt given away for free often, how often does somebody win grandprize on lotto?
                      I suppose we got same chance here..
                      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                      Mage: Existence (G.M)
                      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                        No it's true, I've been on a server where a guy got it once.
                        No use persuading a disbeliever. One can not accept the fact that others can get lucky and receive something they 'think' they'll never get.

It's like telling an atheist there're gods. (Eventhough atheists are right on that)
                        Last edited by DeathRiver; 07-03-2013, 09:11 PM. Reason: krackenker corrected me on this. :)
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

... I thought atheist didnt believe in gods... so anti-athiest should believe in them or do i mix it up?

Comment

Working...
                          X