Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of compensation do they normally give for taking away 2 guild battles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of compensation do they normally give for taking away 2 guild battles?

After maintenance the guild list was gone. So, we're missing 1700 honor, 2000 insignia, 60 whips and 200 soul crystals. Plus, in my opinion GBs are one of the best things in this game. So, has this happened before and do they even scratch the surface of missed items?

Originally posted by Omnipotent2013 View Post
    After maintenance the guild list was gone. So, we're missing 1700 honor, 2000 insignia, 60 whips and 200 soul crystals. Plus, in my opinion GBs are one of the best things in this game. So, has this happened before and do they even scratch the surface of missed items?
    You are assuming that you gonna win and get rank 1?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Usually get 2 double honor scrolls and 600 insigs per lost GB so I'd figure 4 scrolls and 1200 insigs. Maybe they will toss in a couple whips/crystals but dont expect the same as if you won both

Comment

Nothing good instead of **** items.
        - The Lag Master -
        S195

Comment

Nothing, they don't give compensations for things you did not pay them for or affects all servers.

Comment

Look on the bright side, you could be having your 2nd server merge in as many weeks, which involves missing 3rd guild battle and weekly guild battle rewards. Yay us \o/
            ♥Hell♥
            Sybian
            S1 - VictisHNR
            *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Lol ... I am still waiting for Legends of Balenor merged version... 1.5 months noting here yet

For compensations: If you are merged.. you get around 400 insignias and 50-ish soul crystals when they are being nice.

Comment

Working...
              X