Questionable Points Accumulation During Gb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questionable Points Accumulation During Gb

Hey everyone, Looking for some thoughts on something. I've been playing for 8 or 9 months so I'm not a noob. A little background, I'm an archer, well above lvl 70 and BR of 66K unpotted. There's an archer in my guild that's mid 60's with a BR of around 50K unpotted. He's consistently beating me in Altar and GB. Most recent GB I was hitting between 400K and 450K points for hitting tower, potted top 70K and only got delayed once. He somehow beat me and I'm trying to wrap my head around how that's possible. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but that's not my first inclination. Any and all comments welcome. Thanks

What kind of damage is he doing compared to yours? It seems to me that the GB points are the damage dealt, but don't quote me on that. Maybe he is doing close to your damage in GB and that one turn you missed made the difference.

For altar, he's probably just get more seditionists than you do.

Comment

Please don't spam your threads all over the forum:
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....877#post588877
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

450k isn't that great, I'm 66k Mage and I can get 470k. I'd say perhaps he is double hitting the altar, perhaps more crit rate also.

Comment

How PvP point and Class Wars system

Comment

Originally posted by R24822469 View Post
            Hey everyone, Looking for some thoughts on something. I've been playing for 8 or 9 months so I'm not a noob. A little background, I'm an archer, well above lvl 70 and BR of 66K unpotted. There's an archer in my guild that's mid 60's with a BR of around 50K unpotted. He's consistently beating me in Altar and GB. Most recent GB I was hitting between 400K and 450K points for hitting tower, potted top 70K and only got delayed once. He somehow beat me and I'm trying to wrap my head around how that's possible. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but that's not my first inclination. Any and all comments welcome. Thanks
            Even though I'm not as high as you are, I can do about the same amount of damage. I find that freeze increases my damage output by up to 50% if you know how to do a quadruple hit (same as on lvl 100 catas). A maxed out delphic would also be nice.

Originally posted by R2StormEA View Post
            How PvP point and Class Wars system
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
              Even though I'm not as high as you are, I can do about the same amount of damage. I find that freeze increases my damage output by up to 50% if you know how to do a quadruple hit (same as on lvl 100 catas). A maxed out delphic would also be nice.

lol
              I use thunderer to gain the extra turns too, works in a similar way for mages but u jus gotta use it more ^^
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Condor, Sorry wasn't spamming just put it in wrong place first post. Thanks for your input.

Comment

Working...
                X