Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can understand that you dont unconfirmed information posted to prevent chaos.
    BUT: IF you could info post ABOUT spend/sales BEFORE (maybe a week ahead!) the actual sale/spend/whatever event STARTS that would make a lot MORE ppl spend on them, just giving you guys an advice. EVEN if this means delaying the event a while.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      R2 doesn't like to post information too early because the players who prepared ahead of time tend to get upset when things change at the last minute. When the information has been verified, it will be posted as an official announcement in the News & Events section.
      I actually stopped checking that section a long time ago for events information. It's unreliable. I prefer to check other websites that contain more information.

Comment

Yeah ..anyhow 99% of the info from other site will be here too because r2games has the license from 7road and kabam and other has from r2game so only info they have about events provides from r2games ... nice right?

Comment

R2 doesn't like to post information too early because the players who prepared ahead of time tend to get upset when things change at the last minute. When the information has been verified, it will be posted as an official announcement in the News & Events section.
          This can easily be fixed by putting a bold header in the post or post title stating subject to change. That way people will know that there may be last min changes and still get an idea of what kind of events may come to us. A little preparation is still better than none. All other games I play (even if events do change later on) they still post up information. Then if the events change they let people know before it happens.

Comment

so in other words you guys remember the "feedback" you got after posting that you will run a recharge and pay to consume event together, but at the last minute canceled the recharge event because of "technical difficulties" and said you would run it again within a few days but never did.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
              so in other words you guys remember the "feedback" you got after posting that you will run a recharge and pay to consume event together, but at the last minute canceled the recharge event because of "technical difficulties" and said you would run it again within a few days but never did.
              Lol I remember that, it was so obvious they realised the error of running em both together, players gained too much for recharging to do the pays to consume, and then getting the recharge rewards on top of that.
              Better to make us consume... then do a recharge so we have to spend twice as much

Comment

This is the final verdict.
                Its a rule of the forum. Don't break it.
                Got issues with the rule or me, feel free to PM ME, or Memorylane(Head of the mods) or R2CS_Stormaggedon(Boss of us mods)
                Or you could file a ticket. Any other topics about this will be removed.

Comment

Working...
                X