Knight talent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight talent

For knights, what talent should i get? Currently, I got second wind lv 2 and iron wall level 2. Is the iron wall lv 2 worth getting? its only 1 % increase :/, It may be good for class war though, but not too sure.

Would just get your HS up and maybe second wind. Honestly in my opinion just get iron wall lvl 1 and work on HS till lvl 25. Then get second wind or iron wall to lvl 3. Lvl 2 isn't that much of a difference really.

Comment

oh ok. Do you recommend getting iron wall lv 2+ after hs 25? My hs is at 20 at the moment. 1% doesn't seem all that useful.

Comment

I'd leave Iron Wall lv 1.

Reason; 1% sucks. Imagine if you were taking 100k damage (Just imagine it) 1% is how much? Only 1k. So you reduce it to 99k.... Not worth it. More realistic, you take 10k damage, you reduce it by 100.... eh

Comment

Originally posted by R27508939 View Post
          oh ok. Do you recommend getting iron wall lv 2+ after hs 25? My hs is at 20 at the moment. 1% doesn't seem all that useful.
          \

Small increments they give. It isn't worth getting it to lvl 2 but worth a tiny bit more to get it to lvl 3. If you don't mind getting stun I would invest in iron wall when you are able to get it to lvl 3 lvl 5 lvl 7 etc+ Basically every 2 lvls of your passives. 1% isn't much but it adds up so it is well worth getting. Just you might have to deal with getting stunned.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            I'd leave Iron Wall lv 1.

Reason; 1% sucks. Imagine if you were taking 100k damage (Just imagine it) 1% is how much? Only 1k. So you reduce it to 99k.... Not worth it. More realistic, you take 10k damage, you reduce it by 100.... eh
            no offence but iron wall lvl 1 starts with 5% and once you lvl it it increases 1% each level (so iron wall lvl 4 = 8%)
            I presonally up my def, for the mp runs i do atm and same goes for arena. I can be a butt for archers and other knights with my pdef + hp WITH my goddes bless and iron wall mhuhaha
            Second wind is a nice choice, especially when you have pve set. Even though you lose rageconsumption, with pve set + LD med, it doesnt matter if you lose points; you still gain a decent amount of rage.

For myself, i also have deliverance, for the mp runs i currently running atm. Sometimes, the extra damg reduction helps me sometimes.
            But its more worth it, to use shadow trasher if you have pve set, since it costs alot of rage and its cd is like nothing.
            Last edited by Prizzly; 07-05-2013, 02:13 AM.
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Any experience or strong feelings about persistence as a talent?

Comment

thanks everyone for the reply and suggestion. I will actually try both out.

Comment

Working...
                X