to R2games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to R2games

wartune is a nice great good fun game but what a damn disadvantage of this game is what a damn complicated to load up to buy some balens or to make you as a VIP any direct payment no chetchat chechat... if you want more money just get simple to buy your load...

VIP Account Delete of chars

I feel ur pain....I have V.I.P on a toon and I didn't want to play that toon anymore. sent messages to them about it. they said they cant delete or transfer ur VIP to another toon. they also cant even delete ur account that u don't want to play anymore. When I told t hem to cancel my VIP they said to take screen shots of my account cause I cant even get on the chars account on their website. I am so ****** about this. this is sad when a programmer cant put in the option to change char or even transfer their VIP status over to another account.....

Comment

Originally posted by slupuppy View Post
      I feel ur pain....I have V.I.P on a toon and I didn't want to play that toon anymore. sent messages to them about it. they said they cant delete or transfer ur VIP to another toon. they also cant even delete ur account that u don't want to play anymore. When I told t hem to cancel my VIP they said to take screen shots of my account cause I cant even get on the chars account on their website. I am so ****** about this. this is sad when a programmer cant put in the option to change char or even transfer their VIP status over to another account.....
      VIP Account Delete of chars

Comment

Well, it is previously known by older players that Balens are server-bound, you can't share it between servers even if it's on same account.

Which I think sucks, as many other games' Cash Shop Points are account shared.

I am not sure the reason they did this, however some other publisher (R2 partner) also host multiple games and they have their own Cash Shop points that can be share between all games, just have to convert the points before spending in one of the games.

Comment

Working...
        X