Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Earning Free Balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earning Free Balens

At first I thought this whole idea of earning balens my completing online offers, seemed like a fantastic idea and a very useful feature to those struggling non-casher players. I decided to give it a try....

The first two surveys, went great managed to get a nice 180 balens after about 5 minutes.
    However, from there after I was completing surveys and not receiving payment.

Overall I have completed 10 surveys (on the sponserpay offer list) and out of those 10 only the first 2 actually worked.

So 2/10 not exactly what I was expecting and quite frankly a complete waste of ones time if the offers are actually going to reward you for completing them.

I only do the videos. Everything else is a craps shoot. I do the green videos on the main page, because they give you more balens and I can have the ads running in the background while I do other stuff. The red bar you mostly have to stay on the page and do nothing else while you watch the vids and it pays fewer balens, so I rarely do the red one, only if I'm bored online.
    After that, I click on the Supersonic Ads banner, go to videos, and watch all those (well, have them running in the background), then after they are used up I go to radiumone and watch their videos. Some of the medical quizzes do pay, so I do them if they are available. Overall I can get around 20 balens per day, which is eh, not bad. Better than nothing. Tokenads has some video you can try, but I've never had much success with them.

I've had limited success in downloading games. I wouldn't recommend it because it puts a bunch of **** on your computer that slows it down, but if you're desperate for balens you could try it and potentially get some.

I've never had any success with the surveys at all. And I will not give personal information to advertisers, so that limits my options a lot. But honestly, I'd rather spend 5 bucks than risk my security. But, I'm not willing to do either. So I just watch the videos. HTH

Comment

where is this link for free balens I cant find it

Comment

top corner right

Comment

Earning Free Balens

At first I thought this whole idea of earning balens my completing online offers, seemed like a fantastic idea and a very useful feature to those struggling non-casher players. I decided to give it a try....

The first two surveys, went great managed to get a nice 180 balens after about 5 minutes.
          However, from there after I was completing surveys and not receiving payment.

Overall I have completed 10 surveys (on the sponserpay offer list) and out of those 10 only the first 2 actually worked.

So 2/10 not exactly what I was expecting and quite frankly a complete waste of ones time if the offers are actually going to reward you for completing them.

Comment

as you are talking about getting balens for doing surveys, watching videos, etc, you can read the article "Get Balens for FREE" on my blog if you wish; nearly a 1000 people are following my advice there.

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
              as you are talking about getting balens for doing surveys, watching videos, etc, you can read the article "Get Balens for FREE" on my blog if you wish; nearly a 1000 people are following my advice there.
              ^ idea is from using a 3rd party source to obtain Ultimate Game Card to buy Balen instead.

Chances are nearly the same, because both sources uses the same types of offer system.

Comment

Not everything works I used to do surveys online for money so I feel like I know which ones are 100% fake and which may work, I roughly get 5/10 surveys when I actually do them, I haven't done them in a while because I get bored after like 2 fails and end up doing something else, though videos in your spare time do work and will build up your balens slowly !

DO NOT EVER DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THE FREE BALENS
                Wartune
                (S251) Level 48.
                Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

Thank your lucky stars you get a chance to earn free balens Kabam get nothing like this.So now that there is cross server events makes it completely unfair as R2 have the upper advantage of free balens over the month to grow a lot stronger then Kabam players.

So if anyone is planning on joining this game I suggest join R2 and not waste your time on kabam servers for less awards.
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                  X