Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to obtain legendary set 40 (yes, not 50) on S16 (immortal ruins)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to obtain legendary set 40 (yes, not 50) on S16 (immortal ruins)

I am playing Callindra on that server. If anyone has the same idea then please message me. Or reply in this thread.
    I want to form a group to do it!!

Why get it you may ask? Well, right now I have only level 30 gear. Legendary 40 would be a huge upgrade (and I like the Pve set bonus). Then I would get 55 PvP too and skip level 50 Pve (which every one says I must have)!! That will save keys for 60. To me it makes a lot of sense. I hope other people will think so too.

the summon takes 4 keys. 5 summons per person per run (Void Nightmare) = 20 keys per run and 20 stones per person per run. Plus some extras from bosses and lucky drops. so let's say 24 per run.

You need 200 legendary stones to make the set. But about 320 crystaloids. that is about 13-14 runs. which is about 270 keys... if you want to get all the crystaloids by summoning. I plan on grinding Void normal too and not make the rings legendary (since they are easier to upgrade to 50 through the crypt). I can grind that instance solo with the lvl 30 gear.

Sp I will need only the stones. which will be about 8 runs with some investment in stones from guild too. that is 160 keys.

For comparison: If you want the 50 set you need 400 legendary stones. And the summon kost 5 keys. Let's call it about 16 runs and you need 400 keys. By getting the 40 instead of the 50 I will save 240 keys for 60 legendary (where you need 1200 stones for all 8 items and where summons presumably cost 6 keys. Call it 50 runs and it's 1500 keys which means my aproach will have saved 16% keys (that is compared to getting the 50 set too, and it's 32% if you only count the set itself and not the jewels+rings).

Please only comment if you think it's a good idea and want to join (and you are actually on server 16).

Skipping 50 set is the way to go, save up for 60

Comment

Sucks, you're gonna be a weak 55-65 player, all cause you wanna save a few keys? lol Oh well, as long as you don't sell the 40 PVE set you can still pull off DT

One of the benefits of actually getting the 50 set is it gives you time to get stronger because you're staying back. Rather than advancing to 65 and NOT being able to do Demon Temple.
      This happened on my server, only one party could run DT or DT NM while no one else bothered to get the 50 PVE set. A lot went back and got it, or bought 50/60 sets from cash shop

Comment

I`m on s16/122 my advice go for the 50 i can help 55k plus in md nm and dt normal and dt nm first boss are a breeze for me and i have only 51 k btw i said that i kick *** on knight higher 5-6-7k more than me?

Comment

Originally posted by Demidjinn View Post
          I am playing Callindra on that server. If anyone has the same idea then please message me. Or reply in this thread.
          I want to form a group to do it!!

Why get it you may ask? Well, right now I have only level 30 gear. Legendary 40 would be a huge upgrade (and I like the Pve set bonus). Then I would get 55 PvP too and skip level 50 Pve (which every one says I must have)!! That will save keys for 60. To me it makes a lot of sense. I hope other people will think so too.

the summon takes 4 keys. 5 summons per person per run (Void Nightmare) = 20 keys per run and 20 stones per person per run. Plus some extras from bosses and lucky drops. so let's say 24 per run.

You need 200 legendary stones to make the set. But about 320 crystaloids. that is about 13-14 runs. which is about 270 keys... if you want to get all the crystaloids by summoning. I plan on grinding Void normal too and not make the rings legendary (since they are easier to upgrade to 50 through the crypt). I can grind that instance solo with the lvl 30 gear.

Sp I will need only the stones. which will be about 8 runs with some investment in stones from guild too. that is 160 keys.

For comparison: If you want the 50 set you need 400 legendary stones. And the summon kost 5 keys. Let's call it about 16 runs and you need 400 keys. By getting the 40 instead of the 50 I will save 240 keys for 60 legendary (where you need 1200 stones for all 8 items and where summons presumably cost 6 keys. Call it 50 runs and it's 1500 keys which means my aproach will have saved 16% keys (that is compared to getting the 50 set too, and it's 32% if you only count the set itself and not the jewels+rings).

Please only comment if you think it's a good idea and want to join (and you are actually on server 16).
          Ehh, 1st of all - you dont say what class u play if knight you can skip 50pve, if mage or archer...ppl take pve users for dt nm.
          Skip 40 set, waste of keys.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
          X