When do the June events end?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the events future are on found it there
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2013, 02:01 AM. Reason: Removed illegal URL

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      um... what complain?

I guess you can't read eh?

Everything I said are True, none are wrong.

In fact, there are threads out there about it, please read before you type.

As a matter of fact, it sounds like you're the one complaining.
      Never said that your presented facts were incorrect. A complaint is usually a statement of facts which the complainer has issues with. Your facts are that R2 leaves announcements for the last second and that most worthwile event prizes can only be achieved with Balens (all of which are true statements).

MY statement was true as well. You have a multitude of posts on a number of threads throughout these forums where you complain about how R2 handles this game and how you hate that it is a giant cash cow and Cashers have such a vast advantage over Non-cashers. I was simply making a sarcastic comment about the fact that you continue to post anti-R2 comments yet continue to play the game.

Also I find it amusing when people say "Guess you can't read" when in fact not only am I reading your comment but finding the underlying tone of your statement.

Your turn
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

You do realize my post about R2 deleting update info...

Was a phrase by R2 Mod and Admin right?

R2 doesn't like to post information too early because the players who prepared ahead of time tend to get upset when things change at the last minute. When the information has been verified, it will be posted as an official announcement in the News & Events section.
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post589743

so if you're thinking I am complaining, are you saying R2 themselve complains? LOL (because we're saying the exact same things)

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          Curious about the free mount. You talking a new mount available with Mount Spirits? Or will it be available with some other type of in-game currency?
          Next event, going by another site, so please don't take my words to heart, involves 2 new mounts. I am assuming they mean 1 mount will be easy for a non casher to get, and the other will require money being used..
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            You do realize my post about R2 deleting update info...

Was a phrase by R2 Mod and Admin right?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post589743

so if you're thinking I am complaining, are you saying R2 themselve complains? LOL (because we're saying the exact same things)

Read what you said then read the quote you posted.
            You will see that R2 likes to hide their updates until the last possible minute.
            and
            "R2 doesn't like to post information too early because the players who prepared ahead of time tend to get upset when things change at the last minute. When the information has been verified, it will be posted as an official announcement in the News & Events section."
            are completely different statements. One implies that R2 is being sneaky (maybe it's true but that's not the point) where the other states that R2 is concerned that people will spend money in preparation for an event which could POSSIBLY change format OR be different than information gathered from a different host.

That being said yes YOU are complaining while R2 is stating it's policy on Forum Moderation (whether it is true or just an excuse is up for debate.....still not the point.)

By the way I can go on like this for quite a while.

Your turn
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Um, do you two not like each other? cause i have seen yous around the forums going off at each other. So i don't know if it's a lovers quarrel or something? @_@
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                Um, do you two not like each other? cause i have seen yous around the forums going off at each other. So i don't know if it's a lovers quarrel or something? @_@
                Lol.....I have just found a few individuals on these forums that I enjoy playing games with. Usually the "Why does this game favor cashers so much?!?" variety. My biggest issue with anichaos is that he whines about how lopsided the power curve is but keeps playing the game. Of course when you call him on it he continues arguing and trying to imply that you have misunderstood his post or that you are stupid for disagreeing with him. I will give him credit for at least being able to reply without using profanity.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Lol.....I have just found a few individuals on these forums that I enjoy playing games with. Usually the "Why does this game favor cashers so much?!?" variety. My biggest issue with anichaos is that he whines about how lopsided the power curve is but keeps playing the game. Of course when you call him on it he continues arguing and trying to imply that you have misunderstood his post or that you are stupid for disagreeing with him. I will give him credit for at least being able to reply without using profanity.
                  Okay then, just thought i would ask haha..

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                    Next event, going by another site, so please don't take my words to heart, involves 2 new mounts. I am assuming they mean 1 mount will be easy for a non casher to get, and the other will require money being used..
                    If that info is true it's a nice change from only 1 mount for cashers only (im a casher so i'll get both).
                    Soon a more reliable site will post the july event list and we'll be able to make our math.
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                      If that info is true it's a nice change from only 1 mount for cashers only (im a casher so i'll get both).
                      Soon a more reliable site will post the july event list and we'll be able to make our math.
                      Yep, like i said, don't take my word to heart, as R2 does have some slight changes, but so far from the site i have seen, there is the Wild alpaca, and a Nether Rhino to be added, but no clue how to get the Rhino yet xD

Comment

I have seen the site. My guess is that the rhino costs double the amount of quest items, therefore cash only.
                        We'll see soon.

I do not exist.
                        For real.

Comment

I believe some do this to gain sympathy especially targeting the main concerned person/group, in this case, the game or R2, in an attempt to change the game to their advantage. You can see this because despite of their complaints or things hated about the game, they still play it.

Anyway back to topic, a free mount would be very nice. I am targetting that mount on CW but because of this event I may save some balens for it. However if that mount is different from the white alpaca on glory shop, imma still go for it.
                          Last edited by rheasteer; 07-07-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

@FarrelBrown: With you around, I don't have to play the sarcastic one around here and can enjoy reading people's arguments.

(if they can even call it arguing with their lack of reasoning ability)
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              @FarrelBrown: With you around, I don't have to play the sarcastic one around here and can enjoy reading people's arguments.

(if they can even call it arguing with their lack of reasoning ability)
                              Glad to know I could bring some happiness into somebody's day DeathRiver.
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Yes i'm sure is different. There are three alpacas: white alpaca (mystery shop and glory shop), evil alpaca (magic pot lottery), and this wild alpaca (probably light brown color). They are all +10 all stats, and as usual all mounts stack.

BTW i think I understood how u get the rhino.

I do not exist.
                                For real.

Comment

Working...
                                X