Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Enchanting ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanting ****

Hello DEVS. I am LvL 45 Archer on server 262, and member in the second guild on GB Rankings ,and first guild on upgrades and BR players Ranks. I own the characther with name RobinHooD, and i am not a noob player in this game. I was playing before this server on others before. My first server was server 107, where i was mage, and i playied from the first day of the server. I fail with that char, and start on other server. And now i stoped here, but i think i will stop to play this game for good. Because this is full of ****. On ASTRO we loose alot of GOLD (40% or even more goes on crappy MISFORTUNE ASTROS), but i am here for another big ****. Can you "smarters" guys to explain me why with luckstone LvL 7, and more than 4 same level luckstones, and with sufficient gold , i got twice fail enchanting my Phantom Bow on + 10 ? Is not enough waste and gold loose on ASTRO ? What we need to do to make you all listen of our requests ? Maybe if we all players stop playing and abandon the servers, will start listen our needs, and don`t run only after profit. From where i am we have a word : "Money don`t bring happines, they only buy it."and "You never take the money in the grave." Maybe you`ll listen our needs sometime. I am bored of this game, because you don`t support players requests, all you are supporting is your`s all wallets. I am bored of this game, same action every day, nothing new. I just saw on some blog, a new version of this game, don`t know if was made by a fan or is in beta phase, but i like what i saw, on ******.blogspot , about a v.2.0 of this game. I just wait that update patch , but i think i will stop playing this game until than.

80% chance to success suck, try 100%, don't whine about something that can fail.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

so much **** for a small question, since you used lvl 7 it only gets your chances by 70+10=80% so you have 20% chances of losing simple math. your bad luck for striking 20%chance

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
        so much **** for a small question, since you used lvl 7 it only gets your chances by 70+10=80% so you have 20% chances of losing simple math. your bad luck for striking 20%chance
        The **** is not about the question, is about they don`t listen our needs,and requests. But i see you don`t read the entire post. Is not only that. Is much more, mate, but you will see when you will start grow a little. So see ya later.

Comment

Try and always have 70% enchant chance (using Lv.6 Luckstones most of the time)

Up to +18 will be using Lv.6 stones

However, if you're getting Legendaries, I recommend 90%+ due to the amount of Gold cost, so you want to succeed in every try.

PS: you can buy the Luck stones from a high level Guild Shop.

As for your post's other point... it seems you're talking about the P2W aspect of this game...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Try and always have 70% enchant chance (using Lv.6 Luckstones most of the time)

Up to +18 will be using Lv.6 stones

However, if you're getting Legendaries, I recommend 90%+ due to the amount of Gold cost, so you want to succeed in every try.

PS: you can buy the Luck stones from a high level Guild Shop.

As for your post's other point... it seems you're talking about the P2W aspect of this game...
            Yes, you are so right. I used on +10 lvl 7 stones and fails me. So what help will give me a smaller stone ? The chance for enchating was 80% with that lvl 7 stone, and was not a legendary. And about the rest, yes i talk about pay to win aspect of this game, but we pay and they don`t deserve our money. Because they never listen us.

Comment

fix that **** with the visual bug getting black 20-40% of the screen or give me the administrator panel pass to fix it by myself

Comment

wow! just wow.. complaining that he failed to enchant at 80%. LOL

i enchant at a 90% and failed 3 times.. you know what i did? nothing.. coz i know 90% is not 100%. bad luck strikes. not once, but trice. lol

and you? even posted here just for that stupid bad luck and whine? lol

to make you understand the enchant system. if its not 100% then its not a sure win/success. hey, you can even apply this in real life. ROFL

Comment

Working...
                X