World Boss - justice in the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss - justice in the game

I want to recognize the players and the game publisher, what is justice in the game, in the game it is important gold, practically the only currency outside Balens, which has an impact on the game, the development of our character.
    For example, if I give archers have it easier in the game, possible to suggest that it will come to something in the game 3x faster than for example mage.
    My lvl is 70 (mage), first rank archers is lvl 69. Even if the archer has used all bost 50% Balens, it is easy to see if is easier compared to me, I used only all boost 50% of vouchers.
    In this example, you'll notice that all archers get 2-3x more gold and daru. My damage for WB ~5kk, first rank archers damage for WB ~17.5kk... 3x more.
    Even if you used the Balens should earn 2x, you can see the difference in skills between the mage and archer.
    Go balanced all between the knight, archer and mage, so all the characters have equal chances.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wb1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	1737372Click image for larger version

Name:	wb2.JPG
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	1737373

Did you try using crit?
    Did you do double attacks?
    Do you have more attack/less attack than those archers?

WB is pretty fair, Archers have a little advantage due to having boosted crit rates, but not that much that it's totally unfair...
    I see around 2-3 mages, 2-3 knights and rest archers on our server. Which is pretty normal.

Comment

My Matk is below the top Archer's Patk about 300, and I still get into the top 10. Even if the top Archers use 100% buff, I wouldn't fall off top 15. So, my question is, how are you compared to the Archer? And yes, I do use crit during WB.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

ss means nothing without stat comparation, buff used, pot used, etc..
        if u rank that low, imho, u suck.. no offence..

Comment

You're a level 70, you should know by now that Archers rule on WB. If not, wake up and smell the crit rate.

Anyhow, there are days that it's different:

(yay for another meaningless ss!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1 (3).png
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	1671421

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            You're a level 70, you should know by now that Archers rule on WB. If not, wake up and smell the crit rate.

Anyhow, there are days that it's different:

(yay for another meaningless ss!)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46782[/ATTACH]
            Mages need to be nerfed! Too strong at WB, gives other classes disadvantage!

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              NO! Knights should be nerfed!!! They do soooo much damage, WB only last one minute!!
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                NO! Knights should be nerfed!!! They do soooo much damage, WB only last one minute!!
                Everyone except me is too darn OP! Everyone should quit playing and leave me to kill the darn thing on my own!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  Everyone except me is too darn OP! Everyone should quit playing and leave me to kill the darn thing on my own!!!
                  But you so weak there be no wb then D:
                  LEAVE IT TO ME AND ILL TAKE THEM ALL! ... aoes should do cross server wb damage

Comment

Working...
                  X