Why new servers every week when are next merges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why new servers every week when are next merges

Why is wartune opening new servers like every week My server isn't even 3 weeks old and already dead S260 we are down to two guilds with people for guild battles and both guilds if combined wouldn't even fill a guild. When is next server merges or will wartune just kill us off? Let this be a warning to anyone starting new servers save your money before it goes to waste. I have spent $500 in 3 weeks on s260 guess I was a fool. yet I get a e-mail from wartune today saying sorry but no plans for a merge...seriously??? and 27 new servers have opened in 3 weeks

They open a new server so players like yourself spend large amounts of money to be on top.
    They will later merge that server so that players like yourself will spend larger amounts to compete with the server you've been merged with...

Also,
    Player A spends $500 to be #1
    Player B, C and D spends $4500 to be #1, 2, 3.
    Player A gets upset, quits server and starts on a new server where he spends another $500 to be #1.

That's what R2 is hoping for, and I know it works. When servers get huge cashers, a lot of the little cashers go elsewhere so their little investment has a higher payoff.

Comment

I don't mind spending some pocket change on a game here at home rather than sitting at a bar. But seriously wartunes is making rethink that option. IN two weeks time the server will be dead and NOOOO I will not start a new server. Me and a couple others will stay and have fun fighting the world boss all to ourself

Comment

Best to get out early. You're only gonna spend more and more and it'll get harder and harder to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Best to get out early. You're only gonna spend more and more and it'll get harder and harder to stop.
          Hey! I haven't spent more than $20 per month since Jan!
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I will spend hundred hundred thousand thousand dollar when i have it,i want to be strong , i want to be number one, and i have money to do it , dis is my money and i use it for fun , who care u playing a long long ago i will beat u with de power of money, but dis is just a dream ,to nice to become reality for me and for r2
            IGN : MsKorupsi
            server : 3
            level : 69
            BR : 200k++
            knights fable

Comment

why don't any of the wartune MODS ever respond to forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Humbledeath View Post
                why don't any of the wartune MODS ever respond to forums?
                They do. But not recently...they all offline U_U
                and they only respond to problems, help and stuff like that instead of these kinds of threads..
                Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                It means going for it anyway
                because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

iv been mods respond to forums, but there are tons of forums out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedLordess View Post
                    They do. But not recently...they all offline U_U
                    and they only respond to problems, help and stuff like that instead of these kinds of threads..
                    Are you saying dead servers are not a problem? Are you saying opening new servers every week which causes all the other servers to die off isn't a problem??? are you saying its not smarter to STOP opening so many servers so that people will stay longer in a server isn't smart??? Are you saying merges are not something that should be looked at??

Comment

Originally posted by IrishArcher View Post
                      Are you saying dead servers are not a problem? Are you saying opening new servers every week which causes all the other servers to die off isn't a problem??? are you saying its not smarter to STOP opening so many servers so that people will stay longer in a server isn't smart??? Are you saying merges are not something that should be looked at??
                      Dear I think what BlessedLordess meant was have you seen any MODS care to take a look at these kinds of threads because there are a lot of these kinds of threads saying the same thing over and over.
                      Only answer that makes sense is ElusionMs' one.

Comment

Personally I think its the money thing that was posted.

Also the reason why you wont see any Mods reply to topics like these is because we basically have nothing to add.
                        And we also have to be politically correct, So replying to these topics can be difficult

Comment

Well for one thing, the dynamic of the game is such that if u join it 3 weeks later, its still quite a bit of work to catch up to those ppl who started b4 u, unless ur a atleast a mild casher. As such you wouldn't see many ppl who actually want to cash in on the game join a server which is 21 days old. Why should they? when they can be right on top of a server with mild cashing if they join right at the start. Hence, it really doesnt help to not open new servers but keeping the existing ones going from r2's point of view. And anyway, with all the mergers, all they are doing is recycling servers.
                          Make servers, wait for ppl to go in and settle down, look at the daily new players quota, when lower than a specific quota, make new servers to increase inflow again. And in case the server population isnt too high by the time daily new players fall, merge them with other similar ones.

Comment

aahhh~

Comment

Old servers are more fun
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X