• Mage level 70 astral

If I have

Enahanced Will Destroyer
    Holy Mysticality
    Refined Goddess Blessing
    Holy Willpower
    Holy Fortitude
    Holy Enshieldment

as my level 60 astrals, which astral would yield better results?

Enhanced Illusion
    or
    Holy Brilliance

I've seen top mages use Block and Illusion at the same time...how well do the procs on Illusion work? I heard that they don't correspond to the rates in the description. Would having extra chances of taking only 1 damage outweigh the benefits of getting some extra hp (3750, level 5 brilliance for now)

Illusion works as it says. 2% chance to take 1 damage per level.
    People suspect the rate was dropped from what it use to be, which appears to be true, however the previous rate was excessive and not accurate with what the astral said.

Depending on the circumstances, HP would probably be better.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      Illusion works as it says. 2% chance to take 1 damage per level.
      People suspect the rate was dropped from what it use to be, which appears to be true, however the previous rate was excessive and not accurate with what the astral said.

Depending on the circumstances, HP would probably be better.
      Alright thanks Elusion =)!

Comment

It also depend on how high can you level your astral. If you can get Illusion to level 6 or more, having it equipped would benefit you better. Since Brilliance level 5 only get you 3750, which is not a small sum, but isn't that important for a Mage.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          It also depend on how high can you level your astral. If you can get Illusion to level 6 or more, having it equipped would benefit you better. Since Brilliance level 5 only get you 3750, which is not a small sum, but isn't that important for a Mage.
          Yeah I can get Illusion to 6 or higher

So as long as Illusion is 6 or higher, you would recommend it over Brilliance 5 or higher or just over Brilliance 5?
          Last edited by xehoo; 07-08-2013, 11:12 PM.

Comment

i'd say brilliance, xtra hp works with suntoria yum yum

Comment

Originally posted by xehoo View Post
              Yeah I can get Illusion to 6 or higher

So as long as Illusion is 6 or higher, you would recommend it over Brilliance 5 or higher or just over Brilliance 5?
              If you can get it above level 6 right now, it would be better than Holy Brilliance. Still, as R2991253 said, if you want some extra HP for Suntoria's effect, go for it. (Suntoria will heal for 225 more HP if you wear Holy Brilliance level 5 btw)

{OuO**

Comment

Hmm which one would work better in the long run (ex. lvl7-8 or higher)? I don't really want to be switching back and forth >.<

Comment

Originally posted by xehoo View Post
                  Hmm which one would work better in the long run (ex. lvl7-8 or higher)? I don't really want to be switching back and forth >.<
                  Higher level Illusion would be much better in the long run, since you can get more HP through other means, but not what Illusion does.

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                  X