Cheating the GB ranking system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating the GB ranking system

Tonight my guild Dragons from S86, the leader Wicca and most of the top players left our guild and joined a now defunct one that some leaders still have alts in, just before GB with the intent to take away the 2nd rank position on Friday from the guild we normally battle, and one leader is even talking about making this a weekly event to make the defunct guild number 2.

On our last server merge our guild combined 3 of the top 4 guilds into Dragons effectively killing off the rest of the server. Our GB's are already as boring as can be with outnumbering every other guild at LEAST 2 to 1. Yes, I could leave and join another guild and face 50 players with 20 or so if I'm lucky, but like everyone else playing the game I want maximum reward.

My question is what does R2 have in place to prevent such obvious harassment and "join us or be made so miserable you quit the game" tactics? Anything? If not, this style of play certainly needs addressed.

So do they leave and join just to make the 'defunct' guild into rank 2nd? Will they come back to Dragons? You're not making this entirely clear. And to be honest, if they join the other guild, it would mean there are others in Dragons can get into GB and receive more rewards. Wouldn't that be a good thing? For Dragons' members at least.

Making others miserable? No, people choose for themselves to be miserable or not. If you want to play on that server, simply play, if you want more rewards, get into a stronger guild. If you want to stay in your guild, and still want to be stronger than others, spend money. That is all to it.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

yes but what surprised me the most out of this Gb was that the GM of dragons took that #1 ranked guild mount to another guild for battle. I thought that was against r2games rules. who knows i could be wrong though

Comment

Our leader handed over GM and kicked everyone minutes before battle to join the other and came right back after GB. Our GB tonight was against a guild of not even 10 active players, so our guild didn't miss the top players. The point is they just did this to harass the 2nd ranked guild and prevent them from getting the 2nd slot on Friday. We easily beat them as we outnumber them 2 to 1.

I don't need another guild as I'm already in the top, this is just a rather pathetic way to play and R2 should be making sure that players can't just go screw over other players to feel good about themselves. Our server is already all but dead and its a group of 4 original servers that have been merged.

Comment

This is against the rule.

File a ticket with screenshot.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by calebwaite View Post
            yes but what surprised me the most out of this Gb was that the GM of dragons took that #1 ranked guild mount to another guild for battle. I thought that was against r2games rules. who knows i could be wrong though
            If the GM had received the mount, it will be on the GM for as long as the mount allows (7days). And it's something none of the admins or Game Masters at any host can get involved with. Another side note, R2Games' authorities stated that you can not abuse the ability to switch GM to have multiple Therion Sand Rider in one guild (in which many guilds have been warned), and they have taken actions against it. In this case, Wicca owns the mount until the expiration, so where he/she brings it to is not an exploit.

Originally posted by R2mynumissecret View Post
            Our leader handed over GM and kicked everyone minutes before battle to join the other and came right back after GB. Our GB tonight was against a guild of not even 10 active players, so our guild didn't miss the top players. The point is they just did this to harass the 2nd ranked guild and prevent them from getting the 2nd slot on Friday. We easily beat them as we outnumber them 2 to 1.

I don't need another guild as I'm already in the top, this is just a rather pathetic way to play and R2 should be making sure that players can't just go screw over other players to feel good about themselves. Our server is already all but dead and its a group of 4 original servers that have been merged.
            Thank you for stating it clearly. Still, how they did it isn't of any abuse to R2Games' terms. What they did wasn't exactly 'morally accepted' in your server, but legally, nothing can be done. You can still file a ticket asking if it would be considered as an abuse or not. Since the rules of what can or can not be done aren't made public, yet.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I would just like to applaud the original poster for stating his distaste for the behavior of his GM. I would like extend an invite to everyone who likes to have fun and fight the good fight against the bullies in the game. All are welcome in the Avengers and i encourage all the dragons who like to play fair and not work the system to hurt others to join us. The only way this behavior stops is by not supporting it.

Comment

I've been trying to get the #3 and #4 guilds let some of our top players join them for GB so we can drop #2 guild down to #5 or worse. But they keep refusing >.> They wanna do it on their own..

Comment

well Elusion im sure we can work something out..........come find me in game

Comment

Doubt you're on the same server as me.

Comment

Working...
                    X