Level 40 Trinket and Jewel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 40 Trinket and Jewel

I just want to ask if it is possible to get all the set of 2 level 40 rings and 2 level 40 jewels and make 2 of these legend before you turn level 45? Trinkets and jewels will not involve spending balen, which means only from crypt tokens? And the world prosperity is at least 100%? All set normal will cost 800 crypt tokens (at 200 crypt tokens each) and if you make 2 of these legend (for example the jewels only) will cost another 800 crypt tokens (at 400 crypt tokens each). We all know cata gives a lot of exp plus at 100% WP it will be doubled, not to mention you have to do void nm (also gives exp) for the legend stones. I saw someone have these items at level 44 (he is not a balen user), can anyone advice me how can I get those before I turn level 45? Thanks.
    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

it`s easy you just get out when you kill the first 2 boss or if you get yaros too so you don`t get xp from void nm.

Comment

I know that technique but what about the 800 crypt tokens that it requires? Aren't doing cata for that amount of crypt tokens you need will make you level up?
      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

2 jewels was easy for me. Also ring no, but kinda pointless unless u plan to camp lv 49.
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

I got my L50 trinckets legendary before 54, and those are pretty much harder, so, L40 is way easier, ;P Go ahead
          - The Lag Master -
          S195

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
            I got my L50 trinckets legendary before 54, and those are pretty much harder, so, L40 is way easier, ;P Go ahead
            They may be way easier to acquire, but the experience required from 40-44 is much lower than 50-54.
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
            X