Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving them for next year works as well

Comment

Can somebody clarify something for me? For the whips event, does it reward 20 whips used or 20 times trained? If I use advance training to use 20 whips at the same time, would I get the rewards or should I train one by one for 20 times?

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
        Can somebody clarify something for me? For the whips event, does it reward 20 whips used or 20 times trained? If I use advance training to use 20 whips at the same time, would I get the rewards or should I train one by one for 20 times?
        Well, use 20 whips is what R2 said, according to

Note: Be sure to claim your reward as soon as you have trained your mount 20 times! The quest will not reset until after you have claimed your reward.
        If you use more then 20 per training you will only get the reward once. For example if you use 250 you will only get the reward one time and the other 230 will not count toward the next quest being completed. Players must claim reward after each time they use 20 any more will not work for event. Players will not be compensated if they use more then 20 on mount training for the quest.
        But don't use 21 (tho I don't think that'll happen, since Advance Training is fixed at 20 per use)
        (not even sure why there's a need for warning... lol)

Well, it'll be another hour before I can see the Quest, so I can't really tell how it is ATM.

Tho, you get reward 5 Whips after using 20 Whips (you basically get 25% back).

Comment

My confusion is in the wording when they said "trained you mount 20 times." I assumed it means 20 whips, but just making sure it's not using the training option 20 times. For example, using advance training once (20 whips) would count as 1 training toward event.

Comment

Advance Training would count 20 times, because each time you click. It use 20 whips.
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

After you do one advance training, you complete the quest. And you get 5 whips and 10 soul crystals. Then you can repeat.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                After you do one advance training, you complete the quest. And you get 5 whips and 10 soul crystals. Then you can repeat.
                What the kind gent above said Use the advance training route, that way you know you've used exactly 20 whips=20 trainings and you run the possibility of getting therion blessing in the process. Not a bad promotion this one. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip_Van_Winkle View Post
                  What the kind gent above said Use the advance training route, that way you know you've used exactly 20 whips=20 trainings and you run the possibility of getting therion blessing in the process. Not a bad promotion this one. Good luck.
                  Advance training and normal training nets you the same result.
                  You don't get more "bonuses" if you do one or the other.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Advance training and normal training nets you the same result.
                    You don't get more "bonuses" if you do one or the other.
                    True. But the chance of getting therion's blessing is better with advanced training, so why don't do it?
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                      True. But the chance of getting therion's blessing is better with advanced training, so why don't do it?
                      Chance to get the Blessing to proc is the same actually.

However, the good part about Advance Training is once the Blessing procs, it procs for all 20 at same time, so it's 20x5 instead of 1x5.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

However, the good part about Advance Training is once the Blessing procs, it procs for all 20 at same time, so it's 20x5 instead of 1x5.

This is not true. You can easily tell this is not the case by watching the XP amounts given when you do advance training. It still calculates the chance to proc for each 20 individually.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                          This is not true. You can easily tell this is not the case by watching the XP amounts given when you do advance training. It still calculates the chance to proc for each 20 individually.
                          Wrong.

You can get 1, 2, 3 or more blessings even with advanced training.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Wrong as well.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              Wrong.

You can get 1, 2, 3 or more blessings even with advanced training.
                              How is what I said wrong? This is exactly what I just said.

Comment

Working...
                              X