No announcement yet.

No PvP Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only reason I made the level 30 character challenge was to mainly test how patient I can be, however the main goal was to see how much you could break the game at such a low level and come out swinging. The no PvP challenge is an alright idea, but since this game does revolve around PvP doing it would most likely screw up your character, however I am not saying that people shouldn't attempt it, people are free to do whatever they feel like and I am sure someone out there may attempt to do it eventually out of being bored. As for the reward for the level 30 character challenge the reward is that you got to do things at a low level that alot of people never expected you to accomplish, while you got laughed at for doing things out of the 'meta' (the normal standard of things, such as if a Knight were to use a MATK astral instead of a PATK astral then thats out of the meta) things, and the right to say that you proved those people wrong (the ones who said that you couldn't do so and so in the first place).

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
      You will have acknowledgement when you do this "challenge", you'll be the wartune's Weakest Warrior evahh! I think WT should give rewards for this and append this title to whoever fool will do this, like the one for Balenor's Strongest Warrior whenever that toon is getting online.
      ZOMG I want that WWWe title! Gimme it!!! Gimmeeeeee!

Comment

why not just play offline game
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          ZOMG I want that WWWe title! Gimme it!!! Gimmeeeeee!

Nope. thats MY TITLE :P
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
          X