How far can I get in Necro?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far can I get in Necro?

I am a lvl63 45kBR mage with 50 leg set. I can clear level 3 of spire solo. Can I likely clear level 5 Necro or is it not worth the keys?

Try it. See how far you get. remember to revive (for free) once you die and then save your place in the necro... so you can then come back to it where you left off in a few weeks once you have more BR...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

If you have 45k BR, it is possible that you can reach level 7. Since there are several Mages including myself, got to level 6 with roughly 40k BR.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Try once, because first time u get lv4 gem.
        Then leave it until u are much stronger and can kill lv10 boss.
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
          Try once, because first time u get lv4 gem.
          Then leave it until u are much stronger and can kill lv10 boss.
          I got l3 gem on first time at floor 5-.- what makes you think that it'll give you l4 first?
          Do you always get l3 at floor 80/90? No>,<
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
            I got l3 gem on first time at floor 5-.- what makes you think that it'll give you l4 first?
            Most people I know. I'm glad is random and not rigged.
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              If you have 45k BR, it is possible that you can reach level 7. Since there are several Mages including myself, got to level 6 with roughly 40k BR.
              Hey DR: For the first timers out there, could you elaborate on what ur BR conisisted of at 40k: which legendary gear? Matk lvl? Hp lvl? Which lvl pots & scrolls? BR is pretty arbitrary because it depends on sooo many factors and everyone's build is different. Thx dude.

Comment

I consider it useless and a waste of keys, you could easily get more gems doing catacombs for a cheaper price, of 1 crypt key.
                - The Lag Master -
                S195

Comment

Originally posted by Rip_Van_Winkle View Post
                  Hey DR: For the first timers out there, could you elaborate on what ur BR conisisted of at 40k: which legendary gear? Matk lvl? Hp lvl? Which lvl pots & scrolls? BR is pretty arbitrary because it depends on sooo many factors and everyone's build is different. Thx dude.
                  I had roughly 13500 Matk at that time, about 35k HP, level 40 Legend set, used level 5 Int, level 5 Def, level 4 Charisma, level 4 End, scrolls are Matk and Troop Count, equipped with level 6 EWD. Didn't have Warrior's Call when I did it. Involved a lot of Thunderer spam.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    I had roughly 13500 Matk at that time, about 35k HP, level 40 Legend set, used level 5 Int, level 5 Def, level 4 Charisma, level 4 End, scrolls are Matk and Troop Count, equipped with level 6 EWD. Didn't have Warrior's Call when I did it. Involved a lot of Thunderer spam.
                    Awesome...plenty of rage build up seems key to keep thunderer going for good DPS on solo target. This is great insight for other mages out there trying to at least get to lvl 5 necro (necessary to make lvl 60 jewels/rings legendary). Thx bro.
                    Last edited by Rip_Van_Winkle; 07-14-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X