Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Battleground issues!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Battleground issues!!!

    I just want to remind everyone that in Battleground.. the left and right teams attack each other. Im tired of hearing people complain that we dont let them cart and to leave them alone.. If you are going to be in battleground, and you are not on my team, expect to be attacked.. I am NOT going to let you cart. You get points for carting and I am stopping you.. Read the rules.. Also a big issue I have is people from the same guild on opposing sides where one person takes there armor off and gives honor to there friend.. If you are going to do this and someone else from the other side hits you.. DO NOT YELL AT THEM!!! First of all its UNFAIR that there is someone on your team giving points and feeding the opposing team because they are in the same guild.. and 2nd.. If you are going to take your armor off, I WILL ATTACK YOU!!!! I dont care that you are helping friends.. YOU ARE IN BATTLEGROUND!!!! You WILL be attacked!!! GET OVER IT!!! We are here to play battleground, not to watch you help your friends gain honor for free while the rest of us work are butts off.. The 3rd issue I have is people complaining and crying about dryads.. Yeah, there are people out there that abuse this but if there is someone in battleground who is weaker, and they go after a strong player and they just so happen to have dryads.. BE RESPECTFUL!!! How many kills are you guys getting for this person to gain that much dryads? A person on heavy driads has to die A LOT to get them.. how many kills did they give you? 5? 6? and you only lost once to them? NO REASON TO COMPLAIN!!!! someone dies to you 6 times, thats about 450 honor you gain and 6 kills for your titles.. they kill u and you loose what? 200? so you still are up 250.. So CHILL!!!!! People have forgot what battleground is about and use it just to help there friends.. well im sorry, im sticking to THE RULES of battleground and for anyone out there that has a problem being attacked because there armor is off.. or being attacked while there carting.. Sorry but im coming for ya.. I play by wartune rules not these made up player rules... I think the G M's need to look over battleground and stop some of the name calling and bullying too that goes on there. There is a TON of it from people crying that they get attacked.. These people need to be suspended from battleground or somthing.. Kids play this game too... Comment below please..
    Last edited by Snowrat; 07-12-2013, 03:56 PM.

  • #2
    But but... LEAVE ME ALONE.


    Can go both ways...

    one, to complain and make others bash back and forth.

    two, to trick ppls into attacking you when you can actually wipe them out easily.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ppl always cry and dont stop this one thing i dont like is ppl who collect dryad and try catch highest rank player
      Bg is like a jungle, stronger players pown others

      _________


      Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br


      _________


      Comment


      • #4
        well there are always people complaining how they die so much and how people use dyrads to make them lose tons of honor

        Comment


        • #5
          Dryad bombing is stupid and abusing it is stupid. You condoning exploits by saying it's okay to dryad bomb. FYI keep in mind some people don't kill at all or don't kill multiple players like you said. Some people just get there two kills and then cart the rest of the time. Dryad shouldn't be to honor farm. Dryad is meant to protect yourself from bullies. If a dryad bomber abuses dryad and attacks someone they go in negative. The yrisk dropping rank etc. Get yourself stronger and stop the camping low BGs and you won't need to dryad bomb.

          Comment


          • #6
            The main problem is matching system in BG which is totally messed up, Im lvl 43 with 20k br and I get folks in oposite team with something silly like 12k br lol, some are lvl 49, some are lvls 38 so yea no wonder they cry cos its not fair but than again hard to blaim us for it, everyone wanna get some honor ect so I think GM's should look into the matching criteria, make bg's more fair, dont match very weak players with very strong ones cos its just lame to kill a player in 1 turn lol, not to mention there is no challenge in it.
            Just my 2 cents.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
              I just want to remind everyone that in Battleground.. the left and right teams attack each other. Im tired of hearing people complain that we dont let them cart and to leave them alone.. If you are going to be in battleground, and you are not on my team, expect to be attacked.. I am NOT going to let you cart. You get points for carting and I am stopping you.. Read the rules.. Also a big issue I have is people from the same guild on opposing sides where one person takes there armor off and gives honor to there friend.. If you are going to do this and someone else from the other side hits you.. DO NOT YELL AT THEM!!! First of all its UNFAIR that there is someone on your team giving points and feeding the opposing team because they are in the same guild.. and 2nd.. If you are going to take your armor off, I WILL ATTACK YOU!!!! I dont care that you are helping friends.. YOU ARE IN BATTLEGROUND!!!! You WILL be attacked!!! GET OVER IT!!! We are here to play battleground, not to watch you help your friends gain honor for free while the rest of us work are butts off.. The 3rd issue I have is people complaining and crying about dryads.. Yeah, there are people out there that abuse this but if there is someone in battleground who is weaker, and they go after a strong player and they just so happen to have dryads.. BE RESPECTFUL!!! How many kills are you guys getting for this person to gain that much dryads? A person on heavy driads has to die A LOT to get them.. how many kills did they give you? 5? 6? and you only lost once to them? NO REASON TO COMPLAIN!!!! someone dies to you 6 times, thats about 450 honor you gain and 6 kills for your titles.. they kill u and you loose what? 200? so you still are up 250.. So CHILL!!!!! People have forgot what battleground is about and use it just to help there friends.. well im sorry, im sticking to THE RULES of battleground and for anyone out there that has a problem being attacked because there armor is off.. or being attacked while there carting.. Sorry but im coming for ya.. I play by wartune rules not these made up player rules... I think the G M's need to look over battleground and stop some of the name calling and bullying too that goes on there. There is a TON of it from people crying that they get attacked.. These people need to be suspended from battleground or somthing.. Kids play this game too... Comment below please..
              Can i know ur name in game and wht lvl ur chara so when we see u we can hunt u and play like r2 rules
              Kid u talk to big , hurry go sleep
              IGN : MsKorupsi
              server : 3
              level : 69
              BR : 200k++
              knights fable

              Comment


              • #8
                LOL cause of the dryad bomb whining part, I remember a heavy casher who used dryads to beat my light casher archer bro. Really funny and cheap IMO. I am not really against dryads but abusing it is not right. I believe it should only be used against who bully you and not those who are just carting. And really? From a heavy casher LMAO, sorry but I can't stop laughing.
                Last edited by rheasteer; 07-12-2013, 08:52 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                  LOL cause of the dryad bomb whining part, I remember a heavy casher who used dryads to beat my light casher archer bro. Really funny and cheap IMO. I am not really against dryads but abusing it is not right. I believe it should only be used against who bully you and not those who are just carting. And really? From a heavy casher LMAO, sorry but I can't stop laughing.
                  OMG, I know another whale with that kind of mindset too! Going Dryads while you're on level 9 VIP is quite funny.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                  {OuO**

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    3rd; I won;t mind if Im being killed with dryaded person becouse I kill him/her to many time. But I mind if the one who kill me got dryad from other person. Thank you very much.
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      People who take off armor to gain dryads then bomb someone is wrong yes.. but weak players with higher up levels thrown in a battleground with monsters that always beat them and end up getting dryads naturally have no reason to be yelled at and bullied by other players.. even more so when the higher players are always attacking them to get an easy kill, then they cry when the weaker player gets dryaded up and bombs them.. a lot of hate in battleground..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Battleground issues!!!
                        I just want to remind everyone that in Battleground.. the left and right teams attack each other. Im tired of hearing people complain that we dont let them cart and to leave them alone.. If you are going to be in battleground, and you are not on my team, expect to be attacked.. I am NOT going to let you cart. You get points for carting and I am stopping you.. Read the rules.. Also a big issue I have is people from the same guild on opposing sides where one person takes there armor off and gives honor to there friend.. If you are going to do this and someone else from the other side hits you.. DO NOT YELL AT THEM!!! First of all its UNFAIR that there is someone on your team giving points and feeding the opposing team because they are in the same guild.. and 2nd.. If you are going to take your armor off, I WILL ATTACK YOU!!!! I dont care that you are helping friends.. YOU ARE IN BATTLEGROUND!!!! You WILL be attacked!!! GET OVER IT!!! We are here to play battleground, not to watch you help your friends gain honor for free while the rest of us work are butts off.. The 3rd issue I have is people complaining and crying about dryads.. Yeah, there are people out there that abuse this but if there is someone in battleground who is weaker, and they go after a strong player and they just so happen to have dryads.. BE RESPECTFUL!!! How many kills are you guys getting for this person to gain that much dryads? A person on heavy driads has to die A LOT to get them.. how many kills did they give you? 5? 6? and you only lost once to them? NO REASON TO COMPLAIN!!!! someone dies to you 6 times, thats about 450 honor you gain and 6 kills for your titles.. they kill u and you loose what? 200? so you still are up 250.. So CHILL!!!!! People have forgot what battleground is about and use it just to help there friends.. well im sorry, im sticking to THE RULES of battleground and for anyone out there that has a problem being attacked because there armor is off.. or being attacked while there carting.. Sorry but im coming for ya.. I play by wartune rules not these made up player rules... I think the G M's need to look over battleground and stop some of the name calling and bullying too that goes on there. There is a TON of it from people crying that they get attacked.. These people need to be suspended from battleground or somthing.. Kids play this game too... Comment below please..
                        u tell them chief
                        i beat up these dogs all tha time nd they tell me im a big head so i just bowl them down 2 more times hahaha

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          simple :
                          battleground : kill or be killed!
                          if u wont get killed, dont join battleground!
                          Aprillya (S209)
                          guild -> Dymension
                          BR : pathetic
                          am noob


                          proud to be knight :cool:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Not everyone but a good amount of people (not saying you..) are hypocrites when they complain about dryad bombers.. People complain about players abusing dryads yet they abuse VIP 9 all the time!! Why is it far that some weak player who are in the same guild as a stronger VIP 9 player can beat me because there honor level is way higher from farming his VIP 9 guild member? If you abuse VIP 9 weather you farm people giving away the honor, or you are the one giving it, you have NO RIGHT to complain about dryad bombers.. You are abusing battleground just like the bombers are.. Maybe the bombers dont have a guild member on the other side to feed them honor.. You VIP 9 farmers are doing what you have to do to get honor easy just like the dryad bombers are!! the only diffrence is that the dryad bombers give out honor to pretty much anyone with a higher rank where the VIP 9 members only give to there guild member and complain if another person hits them.. Yeah, dryaid boming is going to make someone loose 200 honor, but VIP 9 farming can make an entire TEAM loose battleground!! I know it dont really matter now a days if u win battleground or not.. but its the point im trying to make.. If YOU are going to abuse a feature on the game.. you should have NO COMPLAINTS over someone else abusing another feature.. You are getting or giving easy honor your way, they are doing it there way.. So if you dont like dryad abusers.. start not liking VIP farmers too.. Dont just dislike whats not helping YOU out..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
                              So if you dont like dryad abusers.. start not liking VIP farmers too..
                              People have been (temp) banned for giving away honor to friends in BG. So by your logic, Dryad Bombers should be banned as well. Cool, suits me fine.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X