Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about insert free balens system as R2 have it already?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about insert free balens system as R2 have it already?

How about insert free balens on Kabam Servers also how R2 system have it already or trade system how the chinese version have it? Is non-sense that non-cashier players from Kabam to be under advantage in front of R2 where the non-cashier players can have balens.
    Your worst nightmare .
    Azazael - S20

Or you can switch Hosts (I know it sucks, but there's no other options)

Either to R2 or one of the other Partnered Hosts

such as A****Games (they're Partnered with R2, but for some strange reason... they censor their company name)

A*Games basically gives you 30% more Balen on recharge, and they also have the same "Free Balen" system as R2 (but you get more, because A*Games actually help you get those "A*Points" (company points before convert to Balen) from sponsers if you did not receive them.

I believe Kabam isn't a proper company, it's mainly like a Game Site (like Kongregate) that hosts all kinds of games but doesn't have any actual support/service.
    Especially for certain games like Wartune, they always just direct you to R2 because Kabam doesn't actually have any servers there, I think the Servers are run by R2 themselves.

Kongregate is a Flash Game site (they basically just host other people and companies games, they do not run/make/offer support to any games), Kongregate is basically a large Community Moderator , LOL.
    Last edited by anichaos; 07-13-2013, 04:11 PM.

Comment

In this case, i guess R2 have to send the line codes to Kabam to insert them into their script . Or that should be done by R2 coders. In case there are any position like that ....
      Your worst nightmare .
      Azazael - S20

Comment

Working...
      X