Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friend informations on farm screen

some guild have a "non steal" policy
    but it's complicated to remember all the member names (some people seldom speak in chat)
    if it was possible to have the "friend limited information" (like the one you see on friend list) when you are in farm screen could help sometimes
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Just delete them off your friends list. They're selfish, you don't want to be friends with em anyways, you can't steal from their farm but I bet they'll be happy to steal from yours.

Comment

You can also make a list on a piece of paper of who not to steal from.
      Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
      It means going for it anyway
      because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Just delete them off your friends list. They're selfish, you don't want to be friends with em anyways, you can't steal from their farm but I bet they'll be happy to steal from yours.
        You can also make a list on a piece of paper of who not to steal from.
        ^ this, is what I do.

Except my list is to see who stole what, how much, at what time.

Basing on that list, I decide which actions I'll take.

Either delete them, steal back what they stole, or not clean their farm for a few days.

I personally don't like to steal from ppls farm unless it's for the above reason. (or there's an event and everyone is inline with each other)

Comment

ROFLMAO

all I want to do to my friends list is sort it better, by NAME IN the farm, not friendship level. Hate trying to find farms to revive.

As for stealing..... well, personally I don't give a darn. Steal or don't. I have one friend who kept adding me and deleting me, so I keep them off my farm. His farm dies and withers and he loses gold, but he wants it all to himself. He is welcome to it. My farm gets weeded and debugged and very well tended to. And the farm ninjas get it ! It's level 6, so I really don't care. I end up getting more than if it died untended. Besides, you can't get much exp from the wb, but the farm works 24/7. Personally, I say share. sometimes I take more than I get, sometimes its the other way around. I honestly don't care. Why such a big deal over a farm...... besides, think of it this way, if a friend needs gold/daru/exp whatever, why not let them take it? If I don't need it, I don't take it, but sometimes I need a little bit of gold to finish an enchant or level an astral. Or a bit of exp to finish up my level. thats how my friends share, take it when you need it, if you don't, leave it. That seems to work much better.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
          X