No announcement yet.

BG and Dryad Tweak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

respect to those who leave ppl carting alone...... i now say at the start of the bg that im carting only alot of ppl actually leave me alone to cart... if your one of those players who leave carters alone ...thanks and respect

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
      Yes, I probably should've find an old thread and necropost. That would save some space I guess
      And there you go.

Why would you find an old thread that discusses all of your concerns in full and HAVE to necropost it?
      You could just read it, and say "Oh that answers that, I don't need to start another thread"

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        yes i carted all game and got dryad bombed for 200, twice....im such a bully.
        Happens to me too, I am just carting and I want the bg chest item more than the honor but I also get dryad bombed. There are a lot of bullies in the BGs I am in but I don't know why some fools choose to dryad bomb on players who are just carting. They will not even dryad bomb those who spawn camp. Maybe we should not bully the shard.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          And there you go.

Why would you find an old thread that discusses all of your concerns in full and HAVE to necropost it?
          You could just read it, and say "Oh that answers that, I don't need to start another thread"
          There are also a lot of idiots in the world who says stuffs like fight cancer and end world hunger. Why do it if somebody in the past have already done so? Why can't they just go find an old newspaper on the topic, read it and say "Oh that answers that, I don't need to start another campaign."

On a more serious note, I'm just raising more awareness on the subject, plus I already stated in my original post that I didn't see a suggestion that says this exact thing. I could be using this wrong, but I find the search bar fairly ineffective. Typing in "BG" or "dryad" in the search bar will net a **** load of results and very few of them would be what I'm saying. I've only been playing for about 6 months, and even then I don't keep track of everything on the forums so I can't exactly remember if I ever saw something on the exact suggestion.

I'll put this in a separate paragraph so it's harder to miss. I believe that my suggestion is a good idea so it doesn't matter if I start a new thread or necropost, my main goal is for people to see it and state their own opinion on it, both positive and negative.

Comment

There are also a lot of idiots in the world who says stuffs like fight cancer and end world hunger. Why do it if somebody in the past have already done so? Why can't they just go find an old newspaper on the topic, read it and say "Oh that answers that, I don't need to start another campaign."
            Now unless I am mistaken, R2 have implemented a honor system that doesn't suit certain players. The majority of these players have artificially camped and gained honor by intentionally staying in a bracket where they can gain honor easily.
            At the same time they are neglecting to balance this off against improving their BR. They then cry when they move up in BG bracket's and come up against stronger players with lower honor rankings.

It's not the BG's fault that you can exploit it early on and inflate your honor, then later in the game you realize what a mistake you made.

Personally I love nothing more than seeing these people crying over honor loss. I know that there will be a new batch of LD's coming into my BG level soon to aid me in my own push for that Lord Divine medal.

Now to address your comparison between cancer & world hunger and posting the same thing over and over in this forum.

Cancer and world hunger are something that everyone can do something about. Be it fund raising, raising awareness of warning signs and donating food to food banks etc.
            Multiple post's here can change nothing at all. All the people here have no ability to change anything in game, and never will.

It would actually be a better idea to create only 1 intelligent post highlighting what the players want, then getting everyone to either agree or disagree on it's contents. By flooding the forum's you are actually having the opposite effect.
            Last edited by Billy_McF; 07-16-2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

I'll put this in a separate paragraph so it's harder to miss. I believe that my suggestion is a good idea so it doesn't matter if I start a new thread or necropost, my main goal is for people to see it and state their own opinion on it, both positive and negative.
              As for your original suggestion, I will agree that it's not such a bad take on the dryad bombing problem.

But I stand by the suggestion that dryads only work when your being attacked, not doing the attacking. This wasn't originally my idea, but it is 100% the best solution to the problem of "dryad bombing".

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                Now unless I am mistaken, R2 have implemented a honor system that doesn't suit certain players. The majority of these players have artificially camped and gained honor by intentionally staying in a bracket where they can gain honor easily.
                At the same time they are neglecting to balance this off against improving their BR. They then cry when they move up in BG bracket's and come up against stronger players with lower honor rankings.

It's not the BG's fault that you can exploit it early on and inflate your honor, then later in the game you realize what a mistake you made.

Personally I love nothing more than seeing these people crying over honor loss. I know that there will be a new batch of LD's coming into my BG level soon to aid me in my own push for that Lord Divine medal.

Now to address your comparison between cancer & world hunger and posting the same thing over and over in this forum.

Cancer and world hunger are something that everyone can do something about. Be it fund raising, raising awareness of warning signs and donating food to food banks etc.
                Multiple post's here can change nothing at all. All the people here have no ability to change anything in game, and never will.

It would actually be a better idea to create only 1 intelligent post highlighting what the players want, then getting everyone to either agree or disagree on it's contents. By flooding the forum's you are actually having the opposite effect.
                I'm not even sure why you said the first part, don't think anything I've said here points to that. I cart in BG so I wouldn't know anything about camping. Please don't generalize. All I'm doing here is pointing out how unfair it is to lose a lot of honor to a weaker person buffed up on dryad. If I lost 400 honor to someone without dryad, then kudos to the guy that beat it.

You said it's good to have 1 good thread and have everyone post in it. I agree. However, like I said, I couldn't find it due to either my missing it or the search bar giving a lot of hits. You also said no necroposting which means if there is a similar topic created a long time ago, it would only have inputs of people around that time. New players would have no idea about it unless they happen to stumble across it. You seem to think that my intention is to flood the forums, it's not. Like I've stated earlier, I want to raise awareness and since I couldn't find an older topic to post in, I made my own. If you don't like it, I'm sorry.

You also said that nobody here can change anything in the game. If you have read one of my earlier posts, you would've noticed I said something similar. And no, I don't expect this topic to have any impact on the game. As a matter of fact, I don't expect ANYTHING is this forums to, but it's a forums, we talk about stuffs including how the game could be better.

Comment

you shut only get Drayd if ppl attack you an you luse IF you attack an you luse baad for you no Drayd the can stop alot of Drayd BOM

Comment

Working...
                  X