This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To a big spender on server 210

I really feel sorry for you, its not healthy to spend such fortune on a single browser game. I have nothing against you, i am simply concerned you are ruining your life

Are you referring to Zebq?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

The individual should know who he/she is.

Comment

What is he/she doesn't read the forums?
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

yes i am referring to Zebq and realistically there is a high chance he reads forums.

Comment

You can't judge people like that man. What if he/his dad/his family makes a few million grands a month.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I have considered that to be possible but there is a difference between spending for enjoyment and spending whenever you can. Money isn't infinite

Comment

He alone is paying the wages for almost all the employees at R2.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  You can't judge people like that man. What if he/his dad/his family makes a few million grands a month.
                  This statment just proves he's a spoiled brat that doesn't know the value of money.

What'll happen when he "grows up"? Keeps on using his parent's money?

There are also articles about it... how rich families tends to not let their kids know they're rich until they actually learned the value of money.
                  Because studies shown that spoiled brat tends to turn out as jerks and just spends money like crazy until they finally cracks when their parents decides to stop all financial support.

Comment

Well how can you say that he is using his parent's money? He may be using his OWN money that he is working for. I laugh about that idea that if he is a big spender, he is using his mom/dad's credit card. There are a lot of mid/heavy cashers in our server who earns their own money, like managers or owners of a business.

It is their own money, noone has the right to tell them how to spend it. Some spend it on hobbies while some on vices (cigars, drugs, hookers lmao).
                    Last edited by rheasteer; 07-13-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                      Well how can you say that he is using his parent's money? He may be using his OWN money that he is working for. I laugh about that idea that if he is a big spender, he is using his mom/dad's credit card. There are a lot of mid/heavy cashers in our server who earns their own money, like managers or owners of a business.
                      That's why I included "he/his dad/his family". I'm not ruling out the possibility that he may be a CEO of a huge company.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

No matter who you are, spending this much amount of money on a single game in such a short amount of time is not healthy in anyway you look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          That's why I included "he/his dad/his family". I'm not ruling out the possibility that he may be a CEO of a huge company.
                          I am not talking about your comment, I am talking about anichaos' comment which concluded that he is a spoiled brat, meaning that the money is from his parents.
                          Last edited by rheasteer; 07-13-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

This is a reason why companies like artix entertainment have restrictions on how much you can spend in a period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by R216842175 View Post
                              No matter who you are, spending this much amount of money on a single game in such a short amount of time is not healthy in anyway you look at it.
                              Does it really matter? Does it bother you if he/she spends that much? are you jealous cause they can and you can't?
                              Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                              It means going for it anyway
                              because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Working...
                              X