Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why some people are so focused on what others are doing, like how they spend their own money and so on and so forth. Can't we just mind our own businesses?

Comment

mind your own bussines dude
      in fact, u just show how pathetic you are
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

because its the world we live in, and as humans we can't just ignore each other especially if that person stands out and as i said before i have nothing against him.

Comment

I once viewed high spenders like this, but then I grew up, I realised people can do as they wish with their OWN money, they earn it whats stopping it from helping them enjoy a game?
          Wartune
          (S251) Level 48.
          Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

Originally posted by R216842175 View Post
            because its the world we live in, and as humans we can't just ignore each other especially if that person stands out and as i said before i have nothing against him.
            You have nothing against him, yet you say you feel sorry for him, and that it's unhealthy to spend the amount he has.

It is none of your concern or business, how and where he spends his money, unless he is getting the money from you.
            He can play how he wants, spend as much as he wants.

We do have a choice to ignore each other, unless it has become a very strange and very rare ability in humans.

Instead of creating another thread about him, search for the others that have been made about him, and list your opinion there.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Such a boring community lol

whales will be whales

Comment

If your neighbor likes to have a car collection, and have more than enough money and land to house all those cars. After he bought them all, showed you those when you came over. Will you think your neighbor is 'unhealthy' as well?
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

it seems most of you feel like your getting attacked so its ok to defend yourselves.
                  pfft

Comment

Originally posted by R216842175 View Post
                    Such a boring community lol

whales will be whales
                    Big whales, R2 welcome big whales.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Food for thought: If no one spends money, then there would be no game.

Thread closed.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                      X