Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knights aren't so useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Knights aren't so useless

    So uh, we just attempted 70 MP without an archer... Made it first two bosses without too much dramas.

    Died on first attempt at final boss, but made it through second MUCH easier.

    Thought I'd show off ^^ 2 Mage, 2 Knight team.



    and for Death who wants to see DT with no Archer.

    Last edited by ElusionM; 07-15-2013, 12:43 AM.

  • #2
    The buff of 0 cooldown should be available in other mpds =P
    - The Lag Master -
    S195

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
      The buff of 0 cooldown should be available in other mpds =P
      Oh we would love to have that. However, we live in a world where we can't have nice things. (at least not all the time)
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

      {OuO**

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
        The buff of 0 cooldown should be available in other mpds =P
        I want it in moon NM 2nd boss... that would make that annoying *censor* avaible for a lot of ppl:/

        Comment


        • #5
          Those who said that knights are useless are those who are not built properly and just want additional advantage over the other classes.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
            Those who said that knights are useless are those who are not built properly and just want additional advantage over the other classes.
            Or the impatient ones... still, I'd like to see DT without Archer though.

            Where's the video I asked, Elusion?
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

            {OuO**

            Comment


            • #7
              different story in nm tho

              Knights arnt useless its just 2 archer/2 mage is a better choice allround

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                Or the impatient ones... still, I'd like to see DT without Archer though.

                Where's the video I asked, Elusion?
                Really? You think it's not possible? lol With the purge runes and all?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  Really? You think it's not possible? lol With the purge runes and all?
                  that rune specific for casher dear...
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Never said it wasn't..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      Really? You think it's not possible? lol With the purge runes and all?
                      I'm not talking about impossibility, just the proof of that being done for the lonely Knights needs to be displayed.

                      Still, this has finally put Archers off the 'requirement' for level 60+ MPs. Mages rule babeh!! o/\o
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                      {OuO**

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        I'm not talking about impossibility, just the proof of that being done for the lonely Knights needs to be displayed.

                        Still, this has finally put Archers off the 'requirement' for level 60+ MPs. Mages rule babeh!! o/\o
                        I've always preferred Knights over Archers.. Our servers Archers are kinda weak for the most part. Sadly they were both only normal runs, and we needed only 1 Purge rune for DT... right before the bosses stun.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X