Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

lvl 70-80 Lych Sub-Boss drop tweak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 70-80 Lych Sub-Boss drop tweak

Well as the title says i want the drops for the sub-bosses that appear in Lych to be more rewarding than having only soul crystal, shadow crystal and luck stones. If possible i want the sub-bosses to drop Lvl 6 loids not all the time of course.
    Please give it some thought it would help us a lot and thank you.

Even its 1x lvl 6 loid still would be better than things it gives.

Comment

They want you to have a good time farming for level 6 crystaloids. So enjoy the process.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

You think 1 more will change that?That we`ll get lvl 70 gear with the speed of light?

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
          You think 1 more will change that?That we`ll get lvl 70 gear with the speed of light?
          Maybe? If you say so.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Even if it's only one extra loid it will help alot and they can make it to drop randomly from sub-bosses

Comment

Originally posted by Drakyll View Post
              Well as the title says i want the drops for the sub-bosses that appear in Lych to be more rewarding than having only soul crystal, shadow crystal and luck stones. If possible i want the sub-bosses to drop Lvl 6 loids not all the time of course.
              Please give it some thought it would help us a lot and thank you.
              I agree, considering the fact that although they are "sub-bosses" they are still as strong as them.

Comment

Working...
              X