Drop Rates Battle Ground Chest + Illustration of Wartune July Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Rates Battle Ground Chest + Illustration of Wartune July Event

(Reports copied from ******'s Wartune Blog)

(1) Drop Rates Battle Ground Chest ::: Version 3
    (Source)

Hey guys, here we have the complete report that I collected on the Drop Rates of the Battle Ground Chest - 3rd Version. You can see all the different items and their chances of dropping.

Of course the shards are gotten in the Battle Ground by collecting from the crystal fields or also from the daily BG quest. You then have to synthesize these shards in order to get the chest.

Once you open the chest you can expect to get the items shown on this report with the shown chances. A lot of people have been complaining that most of the time they get gems. Well that is not surprising at all as you can see as Level 3 gem has 33% chance of dropping and Level 2 gem has a 30% chance of dropping and therefore 63% of the time you will be getting gems. It is then only in the remaining 37% that you get something else.

Noteworthy are the socketing rods at 4.1% chance, which is kind of low, but still free players can get this cash item.

Also useful I believe are the level 9 luck stones and insignia both at reasonable drop rates.

Questionable are the 400 vouchers and the Level 1 gem. People sent me only 1 of this data and nobody else sent it so I am not sure if this was a mistake or just very rare.

(2) ******'s Illustration of Wartune July Event
    Wednesday, July 10, 2013
    (Source)

Hey guys, as events are very important in Wartune especially for free players or non-cashers to get special items I have made the below illustration of the Wartune July event and the rewards that you can get in it, i.e. the special items: Ray of Sunshine and Essense of Summer, so check it out below and make good planning so that you benefit the most and remember:

- Keep all soul crystals
    - Keep all mount training whips

for the event. And if you see any mistakes just let me know and I will correct, but hopefully there are no mistakes

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eyKVGRIu_bM/Ud24blRRx6I/AAAAAAAAA4E/1EVtY56Yx-Y/s1600/******+July+Events+Wartune.jpg[/IMG]

Remain online for an hour and plundering 3 times were also doable in between midnight and reset on the day of release.

Comment

Originally posted by Epicarious View Post
      Remain online for an hour and plundering 3 times were also doable in between midnight and reset on the day of release.
      Remain online wasn't available, because the day it was suppose to be up, the event wasn't in the game yet until after Maintenance.

Plundering, Yes, you get 5 extra.

BTW, nice Chart on BG chests.

Tho all I've obtained so far... is Gem, Insignia and Kyanite... I did not get any of the other stuffs up there. (but maybe that's cause I can only get up to 1 chest a day... that's if I don't constantly get blocked by other players)
      Last edited by anichaos; 07-15-2013, 09:57 AM.

Comment

rhino is imposible for me
        alpaca is realistic. lol
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Epicarious View Post
          Thanks good point.

Comment

is there any difference between vip lvls,chasers and non chasers. because i have got lvl 1 gem and soul crystals quite frequently kyanite never 10k just 1.5k, rod once lvl 3 gem 4 times

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
              is there any difference between vip lvls,chasers and non chasers. because i have got lvl 1 gem and soul crystals quite frequently kyanite never 10k just 1.5k, rod once lvl 3 gem 4 times
              Hi, no i do not believe there is a difference in gathering the crystals for VIP and non-VIP. I believe the rates are same for everyone.

Comment

Drop Rates Battle Ground Chest + Illustration of Wartune July Event

(Reports copied from ******'s Wartune Blog)

(1) Drop Rates Battle Ground Chest ::: Version 3
                (Source)

Hey guys, here we have the complete report that I collected on the Drop Rates of the Battle Ground Chest - 3rd Version. You can see all the different items and their chances of dropping.

Of course the shards are gotten in the Battle Ground by collecting from the crystal fields or also from the daily BG quest. You then have to synthesize these shards in order to get the chest.

Once you open the chest you can expect to get the items shown on this report with the shown chances. A lot of people have been complaining that most of the time they get gems. Well that is not surprising at all as you can see as Level 3 gem has 33% chance of dropping and Level 2 gem has a 30% chance of dropping and therefore 63% of the time you will be getting gems. It is then only in the remaining 37% that you get something else.

Noteworthy are the socketing rods at 4.1% chance, which is kind of low, but still free players can get this cash item.

Also useful I believe are the level 9 luck stones and insignia both at reasonable drop rates.

Questionable are the 400 vouchers and the Level 1 gem. People sent me only 1 of this data and nobody else sent it so I am not sure if this was a mistake or just very rare.

(2) ******'s Illustration of Wartune July Event
                Wednesday, July 10, 2013
                (Source)

Hey guys, as events are very important in Wartune especially for free players or non-cashers to get special items I have made the below illustration of the Wartune July event and the rewards that you can get in it, i.e. the special items: Ray of Sunshine and Essense of Summer, so check it out below and make good planning so that you benefit the most and remember:

- Keep all soul crystals
                - Keep all mount training whips

for the event. And if you see any mistakes just let me know and I will correct, but hopefully there are no mistakes

Comment

The drop rates have been altered recently, it's not THAT high for level 3 and 2 gems anymore. You mainly get other stuff like soul crystals and luck stones.

Comment

I still only get lv.1 and 2 gems T_T

I want socket rods.... I think I am cursed to forever having only 2 socket rod...

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      The drop rates have been altered recently, it's not THAT high for level 3 and 2 gems anymore. You mainly get other stuff like soul crystals and luck stones.
                      hi winlord, what do you mean by "recently" - this is an absolutely new/fresh report so it should be very up to date

Comment

Working...
                      X