Crusader honor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crusader honor

The honor system really needs to be fixed. I don't even want to play in BG's any longer. Losing 200-400 honor to a player 4lv's higher and a BR 5-10k higher is bull. Honor loss should be based on player LV and BR.

So you mean it's fine if someone losing 200-400 honor to player with higher br but lower lvl?
    Thank you very much.

Lvl up then, seeing how you reach, seems like your lvl are to low for your current honor.
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

No Im saying that you should lose more honor to people that are closer to your lv and br. The higher their lv and br, the less you should lose. And if they have a higher LV and BR then they should lose more.
      And maybe their lv is to high for their current honor.

Comment

No, it's fine as it is. Only dryad bonus need a CAP or a nerf.
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarLeratia View Post
          I don't even want to play in BG's any longer.
          You don't have to play BG.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Sounds like your BR is too low for your current level, but you're not the only one. Like Condor said, don't do BGs anymore or work on your character more (gems, astrals, guild skills, mounts) and try again. If you're losing 200-400 honour already as a crusader you're losing against people with less honour than you and that's saying something..
            -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
            --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
            -- VaeVictis --
            - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
            Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

Well I have a BR of 38k at lv56 its at the higher end of the BR scale for my lv with out legendary gear. Like I said I don't mind loosing honor to someone my lv that's part of the game. But loosing tons of honor to a player you have no hopes of beating with out stacking dyrads sucks. LV58-59's who had the time to farm or buy their legendary gear with a br of 45-48k run over people even with high lv br's that's only in arena gear.

What im saying is that I understand being punished by loosing honor against someone my lv and br. But for trying to beat a higher lv. Or getting spawn camped by one doesn't seem fair.

Comment

Well what's done is done right, and as you say your BR isn't 'terrible' for your level although i'd say it's more average than higher end as you put it.

What you can do it make the odds as favourable for you as possible. Now that the BR level brackets changed you're in the deep end already as you will either be in a 50-59 BG or a 55-64 BG which will most definitely find you players with 40k+ and 50k+ BRs maybe even some higher.

Unfortunately the honour system works in a way that is your total honour (in numerical value) vs your opponent and then the comparison worked out to decide how much you gain or lose. I don't see a problem with this system, but what i'm saying to you is to increase your chances to help yourself. For example, when you get into BG, scout out the players on the other team. There will almost definitely be someone with a lower BR than you. Go kill them and get the 34 honour or however much they give you. If you're low on health, go find someone with a high BR to die against, most likely they are a higher honour rank than you are so you won't lose too much honour against them. Be careful how you move around the map, obviously nothing much you can do about spawn campers but being quick to grab your carts and fighting the right people will get you your PVP points and honour.

So try looking at this a different way and see how you can make it easier on yourself instead of just trying to get the system changed.
                -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
                --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
                -- VaeVictis --
                - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
                Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

higher level of vip can reduce your honor loss. its the same thing for everyone out there not just you

Comment

Working...
                  X