VIP Pass in shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Pass in shop

Hello. I have no vip and it kind of sucks cus i see the benefits of it. And i was thinking if you could just make a vip pass and put it in the shop . A vip pass for like 1 hour costing like 50 balens. or more.
    S404 Jade River
    Wiseman
    Founder of Fairy Tail
    View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

well if you can buy 50 balens then you can spend to buy vip

Comment

I think no, because they give out free balens on the r2 servers.

Comment

i personally think a prepaid vip system is better as people who can some how get free balens can also be vips (working hard),and it also eliminates all the fuss players face when activating and deactivating the vip system.
        and by the way vip pass has been in the shops once, it was sold out in just 2 days so in future i think r2 will bring out more of these. though it costs 1$ more than the normal vip(r2 $_$ in mind)

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
          i personally think a prepaid vip system is better as people who can some how get free balens can also be vips (working hard),and it also eliminates all the fuss players face when activating and deactivating the vip system.
          and by the way vip pass has been in the shops once, it was sold out in just 2 days so in future i think r2 will bring out more of these. though it costs 1$ more than the normal vip(r2 $_$ in mind)
          They don't get sold out because players buy them, they go up for a certain duration of time, when that time expires it shows as "Sold out"

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            They don't get sold out because players buy them, they go up for a certain duration of time, when that time expires it shows as "Sold out"
            ok but still if vip card are better

Comment

Working...
            X