Holy Seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Seal

I play since a longer time and got two chars i play. A mage 62 and a knight 48.

Both chars got a lot of problems in battleground/party arena, the opponent isnt the problem, but then he stun! And all chances of win are lost, that makes it boring. That talent takes the fun of a good fight. What do u think about it?
    Would u get more fun without? Or is it a problem of missing balance?

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
    personally i am sick and tired of all these whining threads. of course a player who players for 1 year plus will always have an advantage in terms of xp compared to a player who just started for a few months. In addition, chances of meeting him/her in bg is rare unless the newer player power level and doesn't invest any xp in talent. this advantage is in all games, not only in wartune so stop complaining. Last if you just played for a few months, you can always pick on someone who just played for a few weeks! follow the logic plz and stop asking r2 to level the playing field cause older players pay their due in terms of time invested in wt.
    This. Enough said.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

It isnt whining, there are questions (the ? tell u that there is a question as well )

Comment

Well...
        if you ask fun or not.
        I think I prefer fun 'cos I can decreased cooldown form some skill.
        For stun... te-he, it's kinda usefull when agains someone with high dryad on bg. That skill saved me from losing to much honor.
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

To be honest I find the HS really unfair and plain stupid to have in a pvp game. I haven't played any pvp game that allow you to stun basically unlimited time. Not really but enough time to kill the person before they get any close. It shows no "strategy" whatsoever and ruins the whole point of pvp. Also the HS caps do make it more "fair" but let's be honest it's only fair for people who are lvl 64 and under. Once you hit 65+ you will never ever be able to catch up to the higher lvls in those brackets. Even if you always invested into your HS you still will always be far behind. Just bc the cap of HS at 65+ is something stupid high and ridiculously impossible to catch up to.

HS should be a 1 turn stun no matter what if need to be there. It shouldn't be something that you always use in battle. It should be something to get you out of a tight spot you're in. I hope that 7roads do decide to change the whole HS system. It ruins pvp and basically forces you to stay a low lvl. You can't really enjoy the full game bc of you are forced to lvl up your HS.

Comment

Stun is proberly the biggest gameplay killer there is, lvl holy seal untill max on every level up is the only way to play now and that gets boaring so fast and if you dont then forget about BG and Arena, its all about who has highest seal forget about skills dont need to know anything when you can stun the oppenent 3 turns, i just find the game becoming more and more unplayable and expensive.

Comment

Everyone will have the same level HS eventually. Nobody will be able to stun each other.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

hs usefull to counter dryd
                u will not said like that if u have high hs
                if u sick of stuned, go up ur level n max ur hs
                problem solve

btw, lot game have stun feature
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                  hs usefull to counter dryd
                  u will not said like that if u have high hs
                  if u sick of stuned, go up ur level n max ur hs
                  problem solve

btw, lot game have stun feature
                  Problem solve until your lvl 65 on a newer server dealing with s1 or other older servers. It be impossible to catch up bc the way they made the HS caps is stupid. Easy to reach caps from lvl 64 and below but once you reach 65 Its something insanly high that no newer server will ever reach or catch up with the older servers. They need to balance out hte HS cap and always keep it an easy to reach cap. That way it be more fair. The way it is now is basically handicapping you from even thinking of level up. You won't want to reach 65 or above bc you will never be able to cap your HS in time. Then once you finally cap your HS the older servers will already have even higher HS.

Point is this game really has no skills anymore. Before it virtually had no skills either but at least it had some skills. Now it is stun 3 turns and die. It's like no one even knows how to play anymore but stun. I even faced people who I wasn't even attacking bc I knew I was going lose. Just auto attack and they still stun? They stun even when I can't break through there troops or when I hardly do dmg to them. Stun stun stun. It's just stupid. No other pvp game has something this dumb in it. I don't see any point of having the ability to stun people. I see a point for other talents but really who even puts points into the other talents? You need to always put your talent points in HS or risk being stun. Might as well take out all the other talents and just have HS.
                  Last edited by 0xykotton; 07-16-2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I get stunned for 3 turns a majority of the time in arena but still win a majority (25+/30), I guess your skill just isn't enough to recover. Only problem I have in arena is going against people we one shot, and next we get one shot killed. rarely do we get matched with people equal.

Comment

Well ..

I really like the idea of stunning in the game. But I would like to say stun ratio is too damn high. Even though it clearly says "Holy seal has a chance to stun the target" I don't feel it like a chance. It stuns every 80% times.

I would have like it if it where 20-50%.
                      Nice to meet you o.o/

Comment

Originally posted by Slayer89 View Post
                        Well ..

I really like the idea of stunning in the game. But I would like to say stun ratio is too damn high. Even though it clearly says "Holy seal has a chance to stun the target" I don't feel it like a chance. It stuns every 80% times.

I would have like it if it where 20-50%.
                        Doesn;t that actually mean you had low holy seal lvl? =="
                        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                        IGN - Vein

Comment

I dont' think level of HS is the problem as players invest exp and gold on them...it's like astras and equipment, it's a choice that has to be made...do I level up or do I spend time and resources to get HS higher....it's a game feature.

With that said, I think getting stunned for 3 turns is too much. Not that huge of a difference on one on one fights but on 3 vs 3, it's way too much.....you get stunned for 3 turns, you get hit 9 times (3 players hitting you 3 times). In group fights, the number of turns for stuns should be lowered.

That's my opinion.

Comment

"The higher the lvl, the stronger the effect."
                            that sentence already said it. Higher lvl HS definitely will had more chance to stun someone.
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

I understand that HS may be an awesome solution for Dryad Bombs, but the problem is that I often lose against low honor guys with higher lvl and higher seal (I'm lvl 62 and my HS is lvl 10 due to the cap). My pvp BG fights usually look like "Get stunned by 3 turns, the enemy uses brutality, gets rid of my troops and half of my hp, then I get rid of enemy's troops and half of his hp in 2 turns and die by one hit difference". When I don't lose honor after BG, I'm happy, even 0 honor is good for me. I avoid fights and BG as much as I can.
                              Shouldn't the cap for levels 50-54 | 55-59 | 60 - 64 | 65-69 etc. be the same, so people would be able to have the same seal cap on the lower BG?
                              I now, I'm not a strong player, but 43k BR mage (nothing fake) shouldn't die against 39-40k BR archers or mages who deal me 500-1000 less dmg on every skill. It's hard to keep that Knight Crusader title without high VIP level.

Comment

Working...
                              X