No announcement yet.

Holy Seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are still many honorable players who do not resort to this lowly skill to get honor.

But you can't fault players who love free kills and free wins its just human nature and the way the game is made so
    S144
    Guild: 'Nightmare
    Level 80 Archer

Comment

Thx 0xykotton, u said what i want to say, just in a better english

The thing is, i got more fun with my 49 knight and dont want to level it. I check in battlegrounds the opponents and leave when i c a 50+ player. Then i know i find fun in the duels, nevermind if i loose or win. In that level the dryad is fair, and one of the thing that kills me (the char isnt a paytowin).
      Then the char goes to party arena, and what happen? Im stunned, stunned and stunned, because the 49 got no HS. That didnt work.

My high char got the max HS, but who cares? No1 because an higher player can stun stun stun Senseless

All i want is a good fight, and when i die, it is okay but i will die because the other is better and not he can stun more.

The small chars got more fun and that is sad, i cant make so much lower chars like i would do

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
        I understand that HS may be an awesome solution for Dryad Bombs, but the problem is that I often lose against low honor guys with higher lvl and higher seal (I'm lvl 62 and my HS is lvl 10 due to the cap). My pvp BG fights usually look like "Get stunned by 3 turns, the enemy uses brutality, gets rid of my troops and half of my hp, then I get rid of enemy's troops and half of his hp in 2 turns and die by one hit difference". When I don't lose honor after BG, I'm happy, even 0 honor is good for me. I avoid fights and BG as much as I can.
        Shouldn't the cap for levels 50-54 | 55-59 | 60 - 64 | 65-69 etc. be the same, so people would be able to have the same seal cap on the lower BG?
        I now, I'm not a strong player, but 43k BR mage (nothing fake) shouldn't die against 39-40k BR archers or mages who deal me 500-1000 less dmg on every skill. It's hard to keep that Knight Crusader title without high VIP level.
        After you lvl up from 59 barket you should go to 64v that fast as you can and work on hs,then start farm honor
        This is like before...59v ppl stun easy 55 players becouse of 16hs vs 13...
        You dont have low br but this is great br in 50-59 barket to farm honor, now you need 64v

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

TIP:
          DO NOT enter a BG with high honour for that bracket with low HS... If you are in say 55-64, get to 64 and get minimum of 16 HS (because that's the cap for 63) before starting to grind honour... unless you are so strong that you can take ppl even with being stuned.

Comment

How hi can you take your HS at level 64 anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
              How hi can you take your HS at level 64 anyway?
              22, but 20 should make you unable to be stuned... almost

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                22, but 20 should make you unable to be stuned... almost
                But only from players at and below your level. Once you enter BG it's a whole new world since you will be confronted with players well above your level.

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
                  But only from players at and below your level. Once you enter BG it's a whole new world since you will be confronted with players well above your level.
                  Thats why you are supposed to enter the 55-64 BG and farm until you feel you have reached your goal (That goes for all brackets). I just took it as an example and yes it only works for those up to your lvl, there is no point in trying to enter a harder bracket.. so stay at the max lvl of a bracket, work on seal and farm then. (also if you are max lvl of a bracket with maxed troops, ppl are more hesitant to stun in case it fails and they can get stuned in turn)

Comment

Working...
                  X