X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make the game more addicting and less annoying

Some simple rational things.

Single player dungeons:

-Don't force the player to return to the same dungeon 2 times (a total of 3) after killing the boss the first time. It is boring to the point of cruelty.
    -Make it just a little harder. With no enchants, low level and in general no equipment, they are a spam-click excuse of an activity and only helps adding to their dullness.
    -Add some more randomness to their loots. If players know they MIGHT get something worthwhile in them, they might also get less dull.

All dungeons:
    -Add more randomness to the loot locations, the loot spawn rates, rare monsters and in general things that reduce our boredom while going through them.

General:
    -Add more ways to gamble.
    -Find a way to make fights a little more dependent on player. Both pve and especially pvp. At the moment most skills are a 'no-brainer'.
    -REDUCE POP-UP WINDOWS
    -Battle tanks battle duration is way too much considering the repetitive type of battle.

This is also one of the most pay-to-win games i've seen, even in browser game standards. But if wartune has already gained enough popularity, i guess they won't care much about that.
    Last edited by RestInPieces; 07-19-2013, 09:30 AM.

Originally posted by RestInPieces View Post

This is also one of the most pay-to-win games i've seen, even in browser game standards.
    Whilst i like the actual suggestions as they arent too over the top, the above is ridiculous. There are many many many more pay to wins browser games out there ....we just arent allowed to name them..... btw i got a new comic today from a selling site its called DARK ORBIT huhum

Comment

Originally posted by Balbagg View Post
      Whilst i like the actual suggestions as they arent too over the top, the above is ridiculous. There are many many many more pay to wins browser games out there ....we just arent allowed to name them..... btw i got a new comic today from a selling site its called DARK ORBIT huhum
      no... Wartune is one of the most P2W game there is (doesn't matter which type).

It is proven by many already that it's P2W, even the Mods and Admins themselves at one time say or suggested the game is P2W (even other Hosts Admin/Mod for Wartune agrees)

Search the forum and internet, you'll see the evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Balbagg View Post
        There surely are a lot p2w and some may be even worse but this is surely one of the most p2w i've personally played. The difference between the VIP and normal players is abyssal. Way too many benefits, but the worse is that a normal player can't even have a place at high ratings among the VIP ones.

Anyway... they are following their business plan... if they think they will get more money by making the game like that what can we say...
        But some other gameplay elements like the ones i mentioned sure could use some improvement, don't think anyone could disagree with that.

Comment

Working...
        X