Schedule For Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule For Guild Battle

I wish To Change The Sched Of Guild Battle...Schedule Is 19:00 (Gillwater Server)

What about Us...Were In The Phillippines...were our time is 9:00am

Some Of us are Student & Workers...We can't Join The Battle...we only have vacant Time On The Evening (Which is Morning On The Guild Battle Schedule)

We Hope You Will Fix This...

Thnx.

You play on the East Coast servers and you want them to change their time for you?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I build My Char @ Gillwater...You Want Me To Start Again??...For That Reason...What I Said Sir is (I Wish To Change) Iddn't Force The GM's And Beside...There Have A Lot OF Filipinos In Gillwater..Most Of Them Are High Levels.

Comment

Start again.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R214841131 View Post
          I wish To Change The Sched Of Guild Battle...Schedule Is 19:00 (Gillwater Server)

What about Us...Were In The Phillippines...were our time is 9:00am

Some Of us are Student & Workers...We can't Join The Battle...we only have vacant Time On The Evening (Which is Morning On The Guild Battle Schedule)

We Hope You Will Fix This...

Thnx.
          R2Games will not do anything about timezone problems, there are reasons why servers are based in certain time zones so all players can fit it to theirs. I know you said you built your char on that server but there isn't anything you can do about it, change to a better timezone which fits you or stay with the current server.
          Wartune
          (S251) Level 48.
          Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

Should have thought of the time of events before building high level toons.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
            X