This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Suspect Them Of Hacking.Please Gm Search Them

I Think These Players Sharing A Hack They Are GuildMates And I Think That's Why They Are So Strong!Click image for larger version

Name:	8.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	312.0 KB
ID:	1737708Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Size:	289.1 KB
ID:	1737709Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled4.JPG
Size:	284.6 KB
ID:	1737710Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled5.JPG
Size:	330.4 KB
ID:	1737711Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled9.JPG
Size:	331.2 KB
ID:	1737712Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled58.JPG
Size:	296.7 KB
ID:	1737713

Nickname: Caikk
    Server: 61 Havensprot
    BR: 165k

Unless your server is like 1 week old these screenshots don't really prove anything. These are just Heavy Spenders who have used money on crystaloids and legendary stones. It would cost more to reset the market to get these items but the number of events recently selling cristaloids and offering legendary stones for exchange does not make this unrealistic at all.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

He Made That In 2 days,gameknight,and hwo much to pay? lol can u search him before speak about?

Nickname: Caikk
      Server: 61 Havensprot
      BR: 165k

Comment

it prove nothing
        and btw, kabam and R2 are diffrent company
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

If you can see their Equipments, try and adding up the number than +/- Guild Skill and Acdemy (around 700~1500 dmg, same with def)

Originally posted by R216721375 View Post
          He Made That In 2 days,gameknight,and hwo much to pay? lol can u search him before speak about?
          If you think that's impressive... than you probably never heard of "super cashers", ones that made it to Top 10 of entire game within 2 weeks of play. (they get to like level 40+ in 1 day, lol - the "true fast levelers" due to super cashers able to buy unlimited Stamina and EXP scrolls) (and these fast levelers are super strong)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            If you can see their Equipments, try and adding up the number than +/- Guild Skill and Acdemy (around 700~1500 dmg, same with def)

If you think that's impressive... than you probably never heard of "super cashers", ones that made it to Top 10 of entire game within 2 weeks of play. (they get to like level 40+ in 1 day, lol - the "true fast levelers" due to super cashers able to buy unlimited Stamina and EXP scrolls) (and these fast levelers are super strong)
            Most you can get from stamina potions I believe is 200 so there is a max for 400 a day.

OT: That's nothing you should see some of the other guys I've seen.
            Wartune
            (S251) Level 48.
            Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

There is no working hacks for wartune. They just spend cash to get those stats, thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by R220229350 View Post
                There is no working hacks for wartune. They just spend cash to get those stats, thats all.
                Only gm can say that officially which they have not yet. It has to be like in this one thread where a gm posted that Crystal Saga for r2 had no working cheats. There are no threads saying "there are no working cheats for Wartune" which there still is.

Comment

There were actual hacks for Wartune, however those were done by professional hackers.
                  and the hacks were mainly for movement speed or teleportation in wild
                  There is no actual hack for Balen, Gold, or Voucher.
                  Tho there is that one hack that increase your stat, but once you do something it auto revert back to normal. (just like the Gold Seed)

But no one really post anything about it, because... well... no one wants to share their Hacks and how it works, lol.

Not to mention anything about Hacks are deleted by R2.
                  Last edited by anichaos; 07-18-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

it sound more like jealousy than concering bout hack things
                    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

1. I don't NEED to search him before I speak about this because there is really nothing suspicious. I have seen these types of players before they are NOT uncommon at all.
                      2. I don't really care how quick the BR increase was I asked how long the server had been active. I can sit in low level gear while I build up my Legendary sets through money (and if that is level 50 PvE it is NOT all that expensive in relation to what many people spend. I can also buy/stockpile large numbers of Soul Crystals and training Whips, work on cards for in-game mounts and any number of things that do not immediately effect my BR until I actually equip or activate them.
                      3. Before you show screenshots and ask that people be investigated you should probably give ALL the information. None of these BRs are even close to outrageous for their level.
                      4. Money is no object for some people. You can get all the crystaloids for level 50 PvE for I think around $300?(Don't remember cause I was getting stuff for level 60 when the packs were coming out) Legend stones can be gotten between key runs or magic box promo. I'd say to power purchase they probably spent $500 on the PvE set and if they grind the hell out of Cata with Warriors Call the level 40/50 accessories aren't a big deal either.
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

I Think These Players Sharing A Hack They Are GuildMates And I Think That's Why They Are So Strong!
                        Strong people?? o.O Where? I don't see any...

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                        You can get all the crystaloids for level 50 PvE for I think around $300?
                        Not $300, not by a long shot. $50 or so is more like it.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          Strong people?? o.O Where? I don't see any...

Not $300, not by a long shot. $50 or so is more like it.
                          Yep, around 60$ for the whole set.

Comment

The forum is not the place to discuss these kind of issues.
                            If you suspect someone of hacking you can file a ticket and the GM's will take a look.
                            http://tickets.r2games.com
                            I removed your pictures..

Comment

Working...
                            X