Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crit should be working on heal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crit should be working on heal

I have been testing my crit mage and find that crit doesn't work on heal.

Confirmed with R2 support about this below.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.

heal critical has been disable since the patch 1.6 no data if it could be inserted again. we sugest you to make a post on forums to get more suport if you want developers hear your sugestion. (if its a sugestion)

Thank you!
    The R2Games Team

Critical should work on heal. otherwise what is the purpose to go critical spec? R2 developer please look into this and enable heal crit.

Thanks,

Well... Crit Spec is mainly for Damage, LOL

And the reason it probably got disabled is because...

A Mage can heal 80~120% of Dmg

Now, if you have 13,000 dmg at level 60ish

That would be 10,400~15,600 of heal.

A crit increase that by 50% (and another 50% if you have lv.10 astral) = 100%

That would be 20,800~31,200 of heal.

That's around 75~100% of your HP most of the times.

Mages are already strong enough with multiple AoE and Heal, with Crit Heal... they'll be unstoppable. (not like they already are)

Comment

Actually, since 1.6 I've BEGUN to notice heal crits (from restoration). Albeit, very infrequently. And... yeah, it's overpowered (62k) when that extremely rare chance DOES occur. If you could get resto to crit consistently, you'd just drop all survival talent points and turtle-heal with resto alone endlessly.
      Last edited by SinnedWill; 07-18-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Yeah, it was disabled around patch 1.5? then put back in around part 3 of patch 1.5.... ? Dunno exactly when but crit heals are back, if you're not seeing crits it's because your crit rate is clearly too low

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Yeah, it was disabled around patch 1.5? then put back in around part 3 of patch 1.5.... ? Dunno exactly when but crit heals are back, if you're not seeing crits it's because your crit rate is clearly too low
          What would be deemed a good crit rate? 4k+?

Comment

4l is acceptable.

I'd go for 5k at least

Comment

Originally posted by xehoo View Post
              What would be deemed a good crit rate? 4k+?
              For a medium casher or below, I'd say 4k is already a good number.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Crit heals are working fine, just the rate is a loooot lower than crit atks Still fun seeing a full team 60k bl in ga for example though

Comment

turtle on crit (lvl6 gems, astrallvl7, refine 8-10) would get you to 5.2k or more.. depends on engrave lvl.. fair enough

Comment

Working...
                  X