Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wartune, why cuting wagers losing reward by half ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune, why cuting wagers losing reward by half ?

now mount from class war shop aren't worthy except if you are top 100 (buying a mount from shop directly is less costly)
    in my opinion, it's a really bad move. you would have probably win more ballens with the previous version.
    too bad.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

I say bring back normal wagers but make the steeds twice as much =) Problem solved

Comment

I didn't even bother buying balens for wagers this time, and I think alot of others did the same so R2 basically lost from this move.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
        I didn't even bother buying balens for wagers this time, and I think alot of others did the same so R2 basically lost from this move.
        hmm i thought exactly like you at first, but now when i see that the prize pool of wagers on my server is already higher than it was last month at same time, im thinking they will win more money this time...

Comment

^Guess your server is full of hard casher witch dont care if they get 2.5k or 5k glory crystals only explanation xD.

Comment

On my server it's much lower.

Comment

still losing bet imo.
              hard casher would have use ballens anyway.
              but some people, like me, didn't realized that, even with a losing bet, it was possible to buy a nice mount for a better price.
              not worthy anymore

Comment

I think the prize pool might be higher because the minimum win is now 1.5.. but yeah lowering the loss amount to 0.5xbet rly sucks

Comment

The minimum win was always 1.5
                  [S52] Jynx

Comment

Have in mind that they may remove piggy and alpaca like last month hawkstrider got removed.Or atleast i think that this is why they lower prices of this 2 so next month they may get removed as well and put on their place wild alpaca and rhino.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                      Have in mind that they may remove piggy and alpaca like last month hawkstrider got removed.Or atleast i think that this is why they lower prices of this 2 so next month they may get removed as well and put on their place wild alpaca and rhino.
                      Yea, and in which... you could obtain Rhino for 40 USD (4000 wager for 2000 glory) instead of currents 80 USD, LOL. (half priced)

Comment

not exactly half price. you could get some free essence of summer from current event (even exchanging some Ray of sunshine when you have the 120 needed for the +10 mount)
                        Rhino was anyway too expensive next to other mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                          not exactly half price. you could get some free essence of summer from current event (even exchanging some Ray of sunshine when you have the 120 needed for the +10 mount)
                          Rhino was anyway too expensive next to other mounts.
                          You need 2525 Soul Crystals, there was only 1 person out of entire game with that much soul crystals... (others have only up to 1000 saved up) THAT'S INCLUDING EXCHANGING RAYS +69 (if you also obtain Alpaca mount)
                          And the event ends today, so I doubt anyone can rack up to 2500 soul crystals in one day - not from buying cash packs.

So in all... it is around half priced, especially for those ppls that brought the Essence Packs on first 3 days (they don't even wait for Soul Crystal event), at which it cost 83 USD for 150 Essence of Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            only 1 person out of entire game with that much soul crystals
                            Noo!!! I may not have saved up nearly 5k Soul Crystals like someone had, but both the Rhino and Alpaca were completely free!

And to tell the others who would have gotten them if it wasn't for the stubborness they were born with!
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                            X