Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Holy Seal - add 10% of a backfire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Seal - add 10% of a backfire

Title says it all. Caster has a n% chance of being stunned for n rounds.

Like what Chaos Rune have? (chance to hit own party member/ troop)

Comment

Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
      Title says it all. Caster has a n% chance of being stunned for n rounds.
      Nah.

You're penalizing someone who worked hard for his EXP.
      People who have high EXP used lots of double EXP scroll, reset bounty quests to get orange bounties.
      Plus other stuff which cost cash.

Now you want to pay them back by having them stun themselves.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree with above post. Self-stun chance is just punishing players for their work. Original post is clearly from someone who got actual talents and is meeting people who went pure HS.

Comment

Holy Seal is capped at 10 for a long time, you can get it maxed before level 51 and not worry at all about it till 62 (?)

Comment

My suggestion for OP was "kinda like Chaos Rune"

Which does not hit self at all, but rather at your allies/ troops.

But making it only a 1~2 turn stun. (or no stun at all if allies have equal or higher HS - troops takes full hit)

This way you don't stun self, but hinders a tiny bit if it "backfire".

Holy Seal is capped at 10 for a long time, you can get it maxed before level 51 and not worry at all about it till 62 (?)
            63, where the cap is raised to 16, and level 64 at 22.

The reason why ppls rage in 55~64 BGs.

Because it's a 100% stun chance for level 64s (because the difference between HS 10 and HS 22 is way too large, it's almost impossible to not get stunned)
            Last edited by anichaos; 07-19-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

I guess you have a problem with stun. Sorry dude, but we really worked hard to get that experience . Disagree with your suggestion
              Your worst nightmare .
              Azazael - S20

Comment

My toon is a lvl 62 knight with about 55k BR so I can survive one stun & still win. Occasionally, I can wait through two rounds and still win, but that's rare.

Not trying to punish older players or penalize anyone - HS is just boring. I also plan to take advantage of current caps, get to 64 & camp.

Comment

Uhmm... like other. Im disagree.
                  I already camp for almost 6 month on lvl 70 to max my HS and still nowhere to near it. I don;t want it to backfired -_-
                  especially when it;s agains someone with dryad on bg.
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

I think holy seal should be nerged a bit though, 3 rounds is just too much especially in BG! but a dream is a dream lol
                    SUPERIORMAN
                    SERVER 82
                    GUILD LEGAL-RO
                    VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                    WINGS - CHECK
                    RHINO - CHECK
                    LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Battleground is just a fight determined by how high one's seal is and since it is limited by your character level, when you hit level 65 (e.g.), you are effectively killed by 'sealers' who use this as their primary weapon to stop you from doing anything for what is often three rounds. I am not putting in question the existence of the seal, but this capping per level is absolute nonsense and a real no-no for BG as far as i am concerned. I agree with the above post: 3 rounds is simply too much; a player stuns his opponent for 3 rounds, during which he activate his/her brutality rune and then uses his two strongest attacks to vanquish his opponent or at least to put him in a position from which most likely not recover. That would take much dryad to get around and then we'd hear all that complaining about dryaders again. Penny in the fountain

Comment

I have a good sugestion to curb the use of holy seal or stun in bg as a first strike weapon. Have it use 60 rage points per use.

Comment

One note if it is not a problem then why is it disabled for class wars

Comment

the way it is now pretty okay

Comment

As someone who is under level 64, stun is just so silly. There's absolutely no strategy, no talent in it. It consumes no rage and for knights it gives them rage. Those who love it are those spamming it every single battle. You say you've worked hard to get it where it is. But you're using it on players who are unable to reach the same HS level you are... sorry but that doesn't mean you're any better. It doesn't mean you deserve an automatic win against lower levels. It only shows people that's the only way you can win...

Comment

Working...
                              X