8000 lvl3 crystaloids - HOW???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8000 lvl3 crystaloids - HOW???

Srsly what r2 is thinking??? How can I get this outreagous amount of crystaloids which is 8k of lvl3 ones for my lvl 50 set, tell me pls how??? Im lvl 47 and so far I only got 152 lvl3 crystaloids lol, I think the gear requirements in this game are ridiculous and it needs to be adjusted.

Who told you its 8k?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

try lvl 70 set
      if u complain it at that lvl then u are in for a nasty surpise lol

Comment

Its 800, not 8k, Just save skeleton keys, do few keyruns, and you will notice how faster you get it
        - The Lag Master -
        S195

Comment

Well , the 8k U are talking about is LVL 3 crystaloid ,U ought to collect lvl 4 crystaloid , OVerall the 4 set requires 800 lvl 4 loids ! Wartune has the system of converting 10 " lvl 3 " loids for 1 "lvl 4" loid so that the loids don't go to waste ... !
          Last edited by Txyler; 07-20-2013, 07:40 AM.
          Coupe De Grace

Comment

Originally posted by R220229350 View Post
            Srsly what r2 is thinking??? How can I get this outreagous amount of crystaloids which is 8k of lvl3 ones for my lvl 50 set, tell me pls how??? Im lvl 47 and so far I only got 152 lvl3 crystaloids lol, I think the gear requirements in this game are ridiculous and it needs to be adjusted.
            So you expect to farm level 3 Crystaloids to synthesize level 50 PvE set? In which the base requirements include 800 level 4 Crystaloids. I don't see anything wrong with farming it that way, but why in the world are you complaining about it? Having the requirement of a certain level, doesn't mean you have to get it at that level. Did you ever see anyone having gears level above themselves without buying them directly? NO! And what you should do right now is farm level 50 PvE set when you're at that level at the least.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

heh?
              8k?
              You sure?
              Even lvl 70 set "only" cost 1.6k ._.
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

Guy think he must collect 8000 and synth to 800 v4 loids xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

yea ok i was wrong, thx for clearing this up, now I get it.

Comment

OP already realized.

However for "why are you getting 8000 lv.3 and convert?"

I can think of 1 reason, it's for "slow levelers" that want to obtain PvE set but doesn't want the EXP gain, so they do low level dungeons? (well, if you have the cash, you can than buy packs)
                    Mostly for ppls that's going for level 30/40 sets (if they didn't farm for crystalloids until they're about to reach next level, etc)

Comment

Working...
                    X