plunder cheat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yuri54 View Post
    I has been accused of hacking a few times by the same guy who has ****** people off on our server so bad, that he has to have city protect on his city constantly. He would put an 8 hour protect on and after server reset, I would check his city to see what the timer said on his city. Just after it runs out, I hit his city. Well, after you hit a city and plunder it, it gets an automatic 2 hour protect. The guy is such a noob that he doesn't realize this and claims that I somehow I hacked him and he post pics of his battle report times which show he was plundered and that he had 1.5 hours left on protection and we all get a good laugh. I keep telling him to report me if he thinks I'm hacking...I figure the GM's need a good laugh too.
    I understand this part and understand how this can happen - I however am using a 8 hour protect and I am coming back within 6 hours to see a plunder - not at 8 hours. I have been told by moderators this is known bug- so one day it will be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodkraft View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]48545[/ATTACH]

Done this several days in a row here is a screen shot as proof
      That already happened to me, but you try and print screen befor you go to sleep showing the gametime and then when you wake up show the time and the attak, if you get attaked!!

Comment

I have had the same thing happen by 2 different people in the same opposing guild. I have sent screen shots to R2 and never given an answer as to how this has happened. I know for a fact the GM of that guild bragged in skype chat that he could get around city protections! I reported this to R2 and nothing has been done. That same guild has had members removed for cheating, and it seems there is a cheat that allows for unlimited balens which obviously would allow someone to build insanely powerful toons.

R2 has yet to respond to any of my complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
          I have had the same thing happen by 2 different people in the same opposing guild. I have sent screen shots to R2 and never given an answer as to how this has happened. I know for a fact the GM of that guild bragged in skype chat that he could get around city protections! I reported this to R2 and nothing has been done. That same guild has had members removed for cheating, and it seems there is a cheat that allows for unlimited balens which obviously would allow someone to build insanely powerful toons.

R2 has yet to respond to any of my complaints.
          R2 rarely reply back, except for the phrase of "we're sending this to the proper department"

However, after that.... most times it gets ignored or unanswered.

What you do get fast reply/ answers is... having a problem buying balens... lol

90% of complaints made to R2 don't do anything, so there isn't any real point to send complaining tickets.

As for balen cheat... not sure if that exist or not, cause I only know the ones exist is for teleportation and movement speed, because it's almost impossible to hack server side data. (unless they do it a "roundabout" way.

Comment

this is also weird;
            Click image for larger version

Name:	weirdstuffcpt.png
Views:	1
Size:	337.1 KB
ID:	1672472

edit; I wasnt plundered or anything
            but i went outside to teh wilds, sinc emy cpt was about to run out and i was doing astrals
            ( I usually do my astrals next to my castle, toscare away possible plunderers )
            And i noticed my timer was gone :P While my mini-cpt icon was still there and still having his countdown.
            I even got a message after the timer ran out, that my cpt was gone (the usual stuff)

But idk IF I could be plundered, but this is a weird glitch :P
            Last edited by Prizzly; 08-02-2013, 04:57 PM.
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...
            X