Aegis Major for CW?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aegis Major for CW?

I'm a knight so I don't need mdef astral for CW. I've tried deflection and illusion but didn't like either one since it depends way too much on luck. I used deflection in the prelims for the 1st CW and illusion for the previous prelims. They each proc 4 times during the 15 battles (10% on my illusion). None of those made any difference for their respective battles. Now I'm looking at aegis since it's a lot safer due to how its effect is always there. I plan on having it at lvl 5 (200 damge reduction).

Is it worth using over illusion and deflection? Is the small chance either of those 2 activating at a key moment enough to offset the 200 damage reduction every attack?

You can't use it conjoined with Goddess Blessing, and I think Goddess is much better.

Comment

Oh really? I didn't know those 2 can't be used together. I should've tried to equip it before coming here and make a topic lol

Thank you

Comment

No problem, I was so happy when I got it by random and then..... "cannot equip the same astrals" -_-

Comment

You can try to go with Regeneration if you have it. Should be quite a tide change when it suddenly proc.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

pls... aegis major just for under lvl 40

Comment

Working...
            X