reconsiderar (skills hotkey)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reconsiderar (skills hotkey)

saludos a todos el cuerpo técnico de WARTUNE, En esta oportunidad les escribo para pedirles que reconsideren (skills hotkey) en la parte de talentos, pues cada vez que se vilera o incrementamos un talento es exuberante excesivo el consumo de experiencia, llegara a consumir tanta experiencia para liberar un talento (skills hotkey) que no alcanzara un leve completo,espero me tomen en cuenta y obtener une respuesta positiva de su parte...¡¡¡ gracias....¡¡¡

English maybe?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Well the rules do say everyone's entitled to use their native tongue... The fact not a lot of people might understand them in that case is a different matter, though. ^_^

Anywho... Google Translate isn't a huge help here:
      "greetings to all the coaching staff WARTUNE, This time I am writing to ask them to reconsider (hotkey skills) at the talent, because every time we increase republicana.The or talent is lush experience excessive consumption, were to consume as much experience to release a talent (skills hotkey) that did not reach full mild, I hope I get taken into account and joining your positive response ... thanks ...."

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        Well the rules do say everyone's entitled to use their native tongue... The fact not a lot of people might understand them in that case is a different matter, though. ^_^

Anywho... Google Translate isn't a huge help here:
        "greetings to all the coaching staff WARTUNE, This time I am writing to ask them to reconsider (hotkey skills) at the talent, because every time we increase republicana.The or talent is lush experience excessive consumption, were to consume as much experience to release a talent (skills hotkey) that did not reach full mild, I hope I get taken into account and joining your positive response ... thanks ...."
        Im on phone so cant use google thx:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
        X