Pay to play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay to play

They pay to play, pay to buy gear, pay to buy gems and gold. They deserve something free. How about anyone over level 65 and 55k+ BR gets an automatic Knight crusader upgrade

How about no?
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

If you haven't taken the time to develop your character enough to obtain knight crusader by level 65, you are just probably going to quit soon anyways. What I would like to see come back is the Golden Wing event, I was a small fry then, would be really nice to see the contest come back on.

Comment

This is scam! Very low these people fell !

Comment

This would solve a PvP problem losing 400 honor to a super cashier that bought all their gear and gems and only have been playing for a month and totally *** over people that have been playing over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by R22318125 View Post
            This would solve a PvP problem losing 400 honor to a super cashier that bought all their gear and gems and only have been playing for a month and totally *** over people that have been playing over a year.
            Heavy Cashers > Slow Levelers, LOL.

Comment

Why would you care more about a super casher, they are not staying on a certain level bracket that long anyway? I saw a super casher (the only one that gets to beat our toon's built/stats/br) stay about just less than a week in 40-49 bg, then me and my bro say, buhbye! On higher level brackets they may stay longer there, but not really long like the others.
              Last edited by rheasteer; 07-22-2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Sorry, we already have enough "let's give free stuff to cashers" logic in this game...such as refreshing the shop with balens looking to score ridiculously cheap top-tier gems.

Comment

Knight crusader would be useless to many cashers lol

furthermore I would prefer to have crystalloids sold in guild shop for everyone to buy, as this would atleast make the game a bit more competitive... As this isnt just about those that spend money, although i am a casher.
                  SUPERIORMAN
                  SERVER 82
                  GUILD LEGAL-RO
                  VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                  WINGS - CHECK
                  RHINO - CHECK
                  LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                  X