X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22318125
    started a topic Pay to play

Pay to play

They pay to play, pay to buy gear, pay to buy gems and gold. They deserve something free. How about anyone over level 65 and 55k+ BR gets an automatic Knight crusader upgrade

• Superiorman
    replied
    Knight crusader would be useless to many cashers lol

furthermore I would prefer to have crystalloids sold in guild shop for everyone to buy, as this would atleast make the game a bit more competitive... As this isnt just about those that spend money, although i am a casher.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Sorry, we already have enough "let's give free stuff to cashers" logic in this game...such as refreshing the shop with balens looking to score ridiculously cheap top-tier gems.

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Why would you care more about a super casher, they are not staying on a certain level bracket that long anyway? I saw a super casher (the only one that gets to beat our toon's built/stats/br) stay about just less than a week in 40-49 bg, then me and my bro say, buhbye! On higher level brackets they may stay longer there, but not really long like the others.
    Last edited by rheasteer; 07-22-2013, 05:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by R22318125 View Post
    This would solve a PvP problem losing 400 honor to a super cashier that bought all their gear and gems and only have been playing for a month and totally *** over people that have been playing over a year.
    Heavy Cashers > Slow Levelers, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• R22318125
    replied
    This would solve a PvP problem losing 400 honor to a super cashier that bought all their gear and gems and only have been playing for a month and totally *** over people that have been playing over a year.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    This is scam! Very low these people fell !

Leave a comment:

• Grisbourne
    replied
    If you haven't taken the time to develop your character enough to obtain knight crusader by level 65, you are just probably going to quit soon anyways. What I would like to see come back is the Golden Wing event, I was a small fry then, would be really nice to see the contest come back on.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    How about no?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X