Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Server launches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Server launches

    I think server launches everyweek is pointless regarding gaming... only for the profit.. coz whats the point of starting over with the presence of Class wars no chance of catching up unless you spend thousand of dollars.. I got a suggestion what if you put brackets on servers for Classwars so that all ppl could have a chance in your so called Class wars... as you can see how can a 3mos. old server compete with a 1yr old server.. imagine lvl70 and you are lvl 50 regardless of lvl how about the Holy seal and talent level category far too ahead of you... coz I believe Class wars is based on time you played to get that Battle rating of 1 yr ahead server.. unless as I said you spend thousand of dollars.. like zebq of server 200+ in Europe...this is only my opinion I don't mind if some dis agree... I've been playing wartune since last year and I can see the difference that I would like to share thank you...

  • #2
    The title of this topic is "server launch" but you talk about class wars instead?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
      I think server launches everyweek is pointless regarding gaming... only for the profit.. coz whats the point of starting over with the presence of Class wars no chance of catching up unless you spend thousand of dollars.. I got a suggestion what if you put brackets on servers for Classwars so that all ppl could have a chance in your so called Class wars... as you can see how can a 3mos. old server compete with a 1yr old server.. imagine lvl70 and you are lvl 50 regardless of lvl how about the Holy seal and talent level category far too ahead of you... coz I believe Class wars is based on time you played to get that Battle rating of 1 yr ahead server.. unless as I said you spend thousand of dollars.. like zebq of server 200+ in Europe...this is only my opinion I don't mind if some dis agree... I've been playing wartune since last year and I can see the difference that I would like to share thank you...
      Level 35 people i think it was can bet on people, so they can start saving for mounts, future equipment set items, saving for higher level soul crystal level/events, and a lot more things. So new server launches don't impact Class wars as much as you think.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

      Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Level 35 people i think it was can bet on people, so they can start saving for mounts, future equipment set items, saving for higher level soul crystal level/events, and a lot more things. So new server launches don't impact Class wars as much as you think.
        He is right though. If you don't start early (i.e last year), you can't compete unless you spend tonnes of $.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          He is right though. If you don't start early (i.e last year), you can't compete unless you spend tonnes of $.
          Very true, can't all be like ZebQ lol
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

          Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            Very true, can't all be like ZebQ lol
            There are quite a number of crazy people around

            Don't be surprise if someone comes along and dethrone ZebQ -- now, that would be interesting!
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              There are quite a number of crazy people around

              Don't be surprise if someone comes along and dethrone ZebQ -- now, that would be interesting!
              Oh I'm sure it would happen, not that soon though.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

              {OuO**

              Comment

              Working...
              X