About sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About sets

Hello,I am mage 50 lvl very light cash and want to know what is better pvp set 55 lvl or wait and make 50 legendary set?Please help me about it.Thank you

You would need the 55 set to do GoD NM more than likely. Once I got my 50 leg set I sold my 55 set to pay for the enchantments

Comment

Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
      Hello,I am mage 50 lvl very light cash and want to know what is better pvp set 55 lvl or wait and make 50 legendary set?Please help me about it.Thank you
      50legend set cause it is needed to do 60+mpd nm and then get 60legend set best way to go

Originally posted by KarmaKrash View Post
      You would need the 55 set to do GoD NM more than likely. Once I got my 50 leg set I sold my 55 set to pay for the enchantments
      not really it can be done even with 45set

Comment

Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
        Get the L50 legendary set, its much better than the 55 pvp
        Originally posted by KarmaKrash View Post
        I got my L50 pve set using a lvl 45 pvp set, and I'm 54, and have the whole set equipped
        - The Lag Master -
        S195

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
          Get the L50 legendary set, its much better than the 55 pvp

I got my L50 pve set using a lvl 45 pvp set, and I'm 54, and have the whole set equipped
          Did you go through with level 60+ people helping or with peopel with same BR and gear more or less?

Comment

For mage yeah you`ll need definetly 50pve in the 60s mpd.

Comment

I would consider slow levelling your character and making a PvE 40 legendary set since the PvE 50 set takes a long, long time to assemble (considering you describe yourself as a "very light casher".)

Any PvE set with rage +10 per action beats the hell out of PvP sets for dungeon use.
              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Working...
              X