Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Question about Astral Master Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColonelOne
    started a topic Question about Astral Master Title

Question about Astral Master Title

Say I get a green astral to level 10 and get the Astral Master title, if I then use that astral to enchant another astral, will I lose the Astral Master title?

• Telstar
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    It used to be Blue I think.. until most Titles color got changed to gray in 1.5...

No idea why they did it. (WB title was Blue)
    I liked the blue titles much more than this grey ****.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    It used to be Blue I think.. until most Titles color got changed to gray in 1.5...

I'm sure you know this already but color codes are used hierarchically in the game. Orange, Purple, Blue, Green, White.

The "better" the achievement is, the higher up in the hierarchy. Since astral master is attainable by having a green astral, it's not worth anything. Likewise, last hit on WB isn't worth anything as well.
    That's why Lord Divine and Imperial Commander title is orange -- it is worth something!

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    It used to be Blue I think..
    Nah, Astral Master was Purple.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Athena-Nike
    replied
    Sadly the titles only grey/silver like private was hoping it would be pink or yellow since its so rare but oh well

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    No, you will keep the title

Leave a comment:

Working...
X