Please discuss these suggestions...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please discuss these suggestions...

I'd like to make some suggestions about the game based on what I read in the forums and what I've experienced by playing...
    If sb dislikes what I say, please tell me why, I'm not too familiar with the game.

1st about the broken record, the BG
    I think those killed should get a protection barrier or sth for 3-5 secs when exiting the camp. It is not funny getting killed with a cart and when respawned being attacked by a camper again before you can deliver. A camper may still hunt them down, but at least it won't be THAT easy.
    Also, I think I'd like the officers to be sth like the towers in GB. 1st man kill opponent officer wins. Also attacking officer should give extra honour, sth like killing a player. That way 1)nb needs to camp for honour and 2) dryad's blessing will not stack up and kill a crusader.

2nd I think I'd love a BG with the same flavour as GB.
    Archers have WB, mages have BG and knights MAY only shine in GB. I think a BG in GB style with random team members could attract more people.

Battlegrounds have another issue. There is so much you unlock at 35 that ups your stats (mounts, soul engraving, runes) that a 34 has a nearly zero chance. Battlegrounds should be x0-x4 (where x is any integer), so that the 34 vs 35 disparity is removed.

Comment

Next time, please post this under the Suggestions and Feedback section lol
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

For me is biggest problem, that person who just killed someone get protection buff....

I wanna atack him, but he run from me... or he manage to atack other before i him... not fair

Comment

I reposted it at the correcrt section: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....430#post612430
          thank you for pointing out

Comment

Nothing wrong with battlegounds...

as for #2..

The only reason Knights shine in GB.. is because there's no troops. They can directly hit the player.
            who's gonna win in a contest where Knight deals more damage, has higher defense and higher HP? Hmm....

Comment

I never said to stop the other events. Just ADD another (like the addition of tanks). Sth like GB with random teams. I LOVE GB, but the only problem with it is that
              1) if you are in a low guild you play little to no GB and
              2) if you are in the strong one, 2 or even 3 out of the 3 battles/week are a walk in the park - BORING.

And as for #2,
              what class hits 10 out of 10 top ten spots in WB? Hmm...
              what class is overpowered in BG trying to take out templars while gets creamed? Hmm...

And don't tell me about high levels, because many knights quit the game before level 45 because they can't compete in ANYTHING. Let them have some fun...

Comment

Right, no improvements need to be made to BG, it's perfectly balanced and fair the way it is. You die too much? Good, you get dryads and can go kill someone else.

Not sure what your #2 has to do anything, I was referring to your Guild Battle comment where as you said Knights shine, and I pointed out why they shine, they're not held back by troops. The advantage other classes have over Knights is no longer there.

Problems I foresee with 4v4 GB style..
                4v1, 3v1, 2v1..
                Some OP player being teamed up with 3 weak players, and losing to an average team.
                There's no skill, cordination or teamwork involved. There's no prep. It's all random players assigned to random sides, and joining battles.

Wouldn't you be a little upset if you went in, and got gang banged by 4 players? and you lost honor for it? Because you had to rely on strangers to back you up, but they never came?

I'd rather see Group Arena turned into a 4v4 rather than 3v3. Most people party up with a set team for mp, One has to find another party or wait to take a spot when the others are done.

Comment

1st. I never said anything about losing honor in a GB style BG. I suggested it as a brand new quest. Learn to read properly.
                  2nd. I DON'T LOSE IN BG.
                  3rd. I started this thread to see if R2 can add another event. We cashers enjoy killing others, but it gets boring killing lowbies until a dryad-pumped weenie steals all the honor you gained.
                  4rth. In your "balanced" BG, crusaders complain about dryad, lowbies complain getting creamed, check any forum. My suggestion solves BOTH problems. Ok, it is balanced, but if so, why is EVERYBODY COMPLAINNING? Change is good.
                  7th. I DON'T DIE EASILY ON BG. I know I repeat myself.
                  8th. I don't like the picture of a FUTURISTIC TANK parked outside my MEDIEVAL castle, but I don't complain...
                  9th. I like the idea of a 4v4 arena.
                  Last edited by ArowenGR; 07-24-2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                    1st. I never said anything about losing honor in a GB style BG. I suggested it as a brand new quest. Learn to read properly.
                    2nd. I DON'T LOSE IN BG.
                    3rd. I started this thread to see if R2 can add another event. We cashers enjoy killing others, but it gets boring killing lowbies until a dryad-pumped weenie steals all the honor you gained.
                    4rth. In your "balanced" BG, crusaders complain about dryad, lowbies complain getting creamed, check any forum. My suggestion solves BOTH problems. Ok, it is balanced, but if so, why is EVERYBODY COMPLAINNING? Change is good.
                    8th. I don't like the picture of a FUTURISTIC TANK parked outside my MEDIEVAL castle, but I don't complain...

Only the weak and/or those who cannot figure out how BG work complains. Use your brain to figure out how to beat the BG.

"Everyone complaining" is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMC View Post
                      Only the weak and/or those who cannot figure out how BG work complains. Use your brain to figure out how to beat the BG.

"Everyone complaining" is a myth.
                      You can't beat the Dryad unless you hack the system to remove any Dryad the opposing have... LOL

Lets me see you beat someone with 10x+ Dryad, than come back and say who's weak.
                      (Screenshot or record a target you know will get Dryads)
                      IE: see someone that might be low honor rank and will get lots of Dryads, take their picture of their stats.
                      Such as a person with 700 strength
                      Than wait until that person have obtain Dryad 10x
                      Which would make that person's strength into 700 x 100% = 1400 strength
                      Than go and challenge that person and see if you can win or not.
                      This is to test if you do get attacked by a person with Dryad 10, will you win or not.

Also, Everyone complaining is a fact, not a myth. IE: look around the forum.
                      Last edited by anichaos; 07-24-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                        2nd. I DON'T LOSE IN BG.
                        1. You wanted a BG to be like GB. So safe to assume there will be honor loss/gain. Otherwise what's the perks of going?
                        2. Everybody loses. Some less than others
                        3. So stop killing lowbies? If you want a challenge, go after the biggest and baddest you can find. If he's too weak, drop your stats to challenge yourself.
                        4. Crusaders? LOL We must be talking about the 50-59/55-64 BG bracket then. Yeah it's a pain, some new player is incredibly strong, leveled fast and steals too much honor. It happens. Avoid those players, if it's a regualr occurance, stay out of BG til you're stronger.

7? Lol. You just said you DON'T LOSE in #2, so does this mean you're admitted you do lose?
                        8. Neither do I. I totally agree. Clothing and tanks do not fit the theme of the game for me. But sadly we have no choice but to participate and deal with it.

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        You can't beat the Dryad unless you hack the system to remove any Dryad the opposing have... LOL

Lets me see you beat someone with 10x+ Dryad, than come back and say who's weak.
                        IE: see someone that might be low honor rank and will get lots of Dryads, take their picture of their stats.
                        This is to test if you do get attacked by a person with Dryad 10, will you win or not.

Guess you're not that strong. I can take most people out even with 30-40% Dryads, I think I've picked on a guy until he was about 60-70% until I started running away from him. He lacked skill and knowledge of his character, and I could stun him for 3 rounds. But anyways, you can still beat people with Dryads, you just gotta get stronger.
                        Everyone who DOES complain about BG are weak players.They want it easier, they're more than happy to take honor but not very pleased about giving it away.....
                        At first I wasn't a big fan either, had to fight so many who could stun me cause my server wasn't as old as theirs. But overtime those guys hit lv 70+ and I no longer had to fight them.

To get to the point, dryads players can be killed, only the weak complain about BG

Comment

1st. I wrote crusader becase it is the lowest rank in which you lose honor. The same aplies to higher ranks.
                          2nd. Check the forum and you WILL FIND COMPLAINS from both the low level and the high level players.
                          3rd. Change is good, as long as it doesn't look like a tank of the 25th century parked outside a medieval castle shaded by an ancient tree (Honestly, R2 chenge the graphic. Idk, put a rune in its place or sth more medieval).

4rth. I still think your idea of a 4v4 arena is very good and I hope R2 thinks about it. It is a fact that many people have a fixed party of 4 and one of them can't participate in the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

I have had 100% dryad and lost every fight. So is certainly possible

Comment

100% dryad means you have double stats. could it be you faced a counter player of a much better BR (i.e. you are a knight and faced a mage)?
                              Becasuse i.e. an average knight of lv 40+ has strength of 5000+ which in 100% dryad gets 10000+.
                              Did you pot before entering BG? Did you face a hard casher opponennt 8+ levels above you?
                              You must be more specific...
                              Nonetheless you were able to stand longer in the fight and lowered the opponents HP a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X