Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please discuss these suggestions...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please discuss these suggestions...

I'd like to make some suggestions about the game based on what I read in the forums and what I've experienced by playing...
    If sb dislikes what I say, please tell me why, I'm not too familiar with the game.

1st about the broken record, the BG
    I think those killed should get a protection barrier or sth for 3-5 secs when exiting the camp. It is not funny getting killed with a cart and when respawned being attacked by a camper again before you can deliver. A camper may still hunt them down, but at least it won't be THAT easy.
    Also, I think I'd like the officers to be sth like the towers in GB. 1st man kill opponent officer wins. Also attacking officer should give extra honour, sth like killing a player. That way 1)nb needs to camp for honour and 2) dryad's blessing will not stack up and kill a crusader.

2nd I think I'd love a BG with the same flavour as GB.
    Archers have WB, mages have BG and knights MAY only shine in GB. I think a BG in GB style with random team members could attract more people.

PS I reposted this article in the wrong place, thanks to DeathTh3Kid for telling me

at first my initial response was nooooo but actually thinking about it some more it does kinda have a certain appeal to it. +1

I would like to dispel the myth about knights....

1. W/B if your prepared to spend the balens knights can compete along archers and mages in w/b (swap out disable crit for a crit astral does help)
    2 BG's knights are awesome BUT this does only really happen in the higher levels when knights really start to dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by Balbagg View Post
      at first my initial response was nooooo but actually thinking about it some more it does kinda have a certain appeal to it. +1

I would like to dispel the myth about knights....

1. W/B if your prepared to spend the balens knights can compete along archers and mages in w/b (swap out disable crit for a crit astral does help)
      2 BG's knights are awesome BUT this does only really happen in the higher levels when knights really start to dominate.
      Lol? knights chances in the higher level BG's fade out completely due to the lvl 70 templars having 50k HP... they loose to equal br archers and 4k br lower mage in the higher BG coz higher BG's will have higher troops(assuming troop count of enemies to be 1450+)

Comment

Truth be told, knights are awesome only on 1 on 1. When lv60+ templars get in the way, things get rough.
        Comparing same level/BR characters with NO balens (or equal balens spent) knights lose to archers in WB and to mages in BG.
        Also I think BG could use en extra goal for players to focus.
        Plus I LOVE GB but there is one SERIOUS problem: You either are not in the #1 guild, so you know there is NO WAY to win (not to mention everybody goes to the #1 guild, leaving the server unbalanced...), or you are in the #1 guild and (IF you are in the 50 competing players) the battle is a walk in the park. Seriously people, suggest how such an event could materialise... I really want a daily fight like GB...
        And another idea that has been brought to my attention is for arena to get 4vs4. That way the groups of 4 that travel together in mpd won't have to seperate...

Comment

Working...
        X